Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji will become Black Hair Asshole Sanji, who will still have emotions, but his DJ will be entirely fueled by anger. he's gonna lose control and obliterate Queen. He's gonna be so violent, that it will scare even his allies. That's when Nami will appear on the Live Floor and call for him. He will think about Nami, he will think about his mother, he's gonna get emotional, and then his flame will begin to change. His flame once fueled by anger, is gonna turn blue and now be fueled by love. He beats Queen and thanks Nami-swan, the woman whose happiness punch unlocked his dormant genes.
:doffycry::doffycry::doffycry::doffycry::doffycry::doffycry::doffycry:
:fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah::fuah:

dude , ım asking you . if law did not save zoro from hakai after 2 3 seconds later what happened to zoro ?
yes we know . then dont ask this stupid question.
Changing argument after his nonsensical take was actually addressed into an intelligent way.

:laughmoji:

Next time try to use your brain a little harder instead of labeling people dumb unrightfully.

Interesting that more WG ships seem to be arriving. This should confirm if the BMP are around. Either they start fighting with them or they already are in Wano as well.

Something big is happening here. Curious as to why Lance designates who CP-0's boss is. I assume something g this chapter gives odd that demeanor. I expect him to be to, just not sure
I thought it was Rob Lucci. They were talking via den den mushi and then it was a reveal

Queen: "Even those with powerful “Color of Arms Haki”are crushed with this attack that destroys bones and organs!!Come on, show me the power the Germa!!"

ENMA AND YORU BREAKS AT TOUCHING SANJI :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.