Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean we have seen him before after Marineford in an Office talking to Doflamingo.

In big events such as Marineford, Dressrosa and now Wano he is clearly the big guy so far in CP0, the one wearing the hat
No evidence those are the same people. The hat his not exactly the same, but you might be right. Only thing there is Doflamingo's demeanor towards him, but I guess that guy was willing to strike admirals so it doesn't matter

G

Gorosei Informer

Sounds crazy but there's actually a possibility of CP0 being taken down in Wano as well
:kayneshrug:
RIP the WG if that happens I guess? Unless they have something aside from CP0 somehow? Gorosei actually being really strong? Secret weapons? I know they have the Marines ofc but the Marines are gradually showing distrust in the WG and Fujitora and Grenn Bull were both said to be Anti-WG by Oda too.

I don't think the WG knows about Sword either ironically, so if they lose CP0, they will be sitting ducks to everyone especially the Marines if they want to do a coup? I definitely could see Akainu ponteially gunning for one.

:wonderland::fujilaugh::akasalt::akaman:

Like is Oda even proof reading his work? He says that the World Government will move in and make Wano under WG control? Wtf?? So Oda's logic is to have the CP0 face the same people who defeated the person they are most scared of? Like what the fuck is this crap? And then Oda decides to retcon the whole Sanji "being normal" bullshit.
???

They are thinking that they'll move in while they are weak. And it seems they only want to try and take over if Kaido loses. I don't see the issue.

It makes perfect sense to try and invade when your enemies have weakened themselves.

Shut up nerd

Idgaf what you classify it as, it's regen to me
Being and idiot is fine. But at least be correct. His bones weren't even broken in the first place. Queen stated that this breaks bones but sanji is fine due to his exoskeleton kicking in time. The only thing was that his leg was dislocated which he more than likely snapped back in. So there was no regen even used

Correct but there's a clear scission od duties/ways to operate between CP0 and Navy (SWORD Is more of a Gray area)
My point was that CP0 =/= Navy

Btw CP0 smuggles in the underworld since always, so a comment/info drop about Judge/MADS/Germa is pretty believeble imo
No I get it, but besides the actual propaganda, Germa clearly had beef with the WG long ago. The Navy was dispatched on their behalf.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He drew blood with one insignificant attack that he can replicate a million times
Yet he couldn't.

It’s just true. Who does he not one shot? Gamma Knife to the head kills Kaido, BM, Akainu, Blackbeard, Shanks, Mihawk, any admiral, and the list goes on. Landing it is the hard part but that won’t be a big problem against certain people
Please spare me lol. I love Law, I really damn do but these arguments are just hilarious. He is strong and Gamma Knife will do damage but one shot? Please...
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.