Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being and idiot is fine. But at least be correct. His bones weren't even broken in the first place. Queen stated that this breaks bones but sanji is fine due to his exoskeleton kicking in time. The only thing was that his leg was dislocated which he more than likely snapped back in. So there was no regen even used
Mentioned on summary that his bones are all crushed and broken.

I don’t get it how does queen fire at himself doesn’t his missles hit the opponent when activated ? All queen did was activists them by voice so why did they fly at queen ?
These are probably guided missiles aimed at the enemy (Sanji in this case), so Sanji was getting crushed by Queen, the missiles hit both apparently.

I thought queens attack brakes organs to
Yeah but he was yet not there I bet. Or at least this seems like the way Oda portrays this stuff. I doubt an exoskeleton can restore organs too per definition of exoskeleton.

It's probably more like a Susano'o thing but different in its quirks anyway.

I think Lance just said leader because the hat guy has been portrayed like that till now. I, for one, certainly hope that he's actually the leader and not Lucci.
From the summary, Lucci definitely sounds like the leader, or at least a superior to the 3 currently in Onigashima
Gonna wait for the panels

Yet he couldn't.

Please spare me lol. I love Law, I really damn do but these arguments are just hilarious. He is strong and Gamma Knife will do damage but one shot? Please...
:suresure:
Gamma Knife injects energy into the body and tears up your organs... if he lands the attack their head will literally explode lmao they won’t even have a brain anymore

One nameless attack from Queen broke every Sanji's bone, he got so lucky he had daddy suit against King :crazwhat:
If it wasn't for Sanji's choice of using the suit, nobody would save Momonosuke, King needed a distracted Sanji, got countered in base and ended up using his full Zoan

Sanji too tough, its over

Status
Not open for further replies.