Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're an actual moron. NO ONE HAS KOED LUFFY WITH PUNCHES. His Devil Fruit gives him insane mitigation.

Punches just wear him down. You need weapons. This is Katakuri with a weapon

Kaido has always used a weapon to KO Luffy

Not even Yonkos can KO Luffy with punches.
Ownnnn, you mad your kataboy after a trillion CLEAN hits and 12 hours diidnt made luffy pass out.

While sanji, apoo, kaido ALL did? Buhuuuu

Katakuri with his atacks would make king and Queen Laugh. LOL

I don't think Robin is going to be captured at all for these 3 reasons-

• We have hauled way too many poneglyphs at this point for them to not be deciphered now. Wano being so important in the lore department is going to end off on us getting a lot of info bombs.

• There is definitely going to be a huge banquet after everyone's recovered. This is not meant to be a pyrrhic victory like the end of WCI. Without Robin, it's impossible to see that big banquet happening.

• Post TS has time and time again reminded us that Robin no longer fears that people are trying to abduct her since she now has trustable and strong friends who will protect her. We are not having a repeat of W7/Enies Lobby.

Last edited:
The whole CPO and World Government and its mother CAN'T IMAHGINE KAIDOU LOSING BWAHAHAH MOFO KAIDOU CANT BE IMAGINED LOSING SO KAIDOU'S 7 LOSS WHATEVER IS HIM BEING GANGED UP BY 3 ADMIRALS 3 EMPERORS AND ONE BILLION VICE ADMIRALS AND ONE BILLION YC1S LOLOL KAIDOU SUFFERING FROM SUCCESS CONFIRMED

Yeah? Luffy was already exhausted, and wasn't fighting back, and Sanji needed like 10 hits to do it. Apoo did it in just two, but I don't think Apoo is particularly powerful.
You telling me luffy wanst exhausted after 12 hours receiving a billion hits?

And apoo hit on luffy was from the insides, a bomb.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I'm sure the Queen that was bitchslapped by Chopper is going to eat a Mochi Drill right into his stomach.
Damage please?

Kaido screamed with RAIZO atack. Damage please?

Marco hit both king and Queen. Damage please?

NONE.

I don't really think Robin is going to be captured at all for these 3 reasons-

1. We have hauled way too many poneglyphs at this for them to not be deciphered now. Wano being so important in the lore department is going to end off on us getting a lot of info bombs.
  2. There is definitely going to be a huge banquet after everyone's recovered. This is not meant to be a pyrrhic victory like with the end of WCI. Without Robin, it's impossible to see that big banquet happening.
  3. Post TS has time and time again reminded us that Robin no longer fears that people are trying to abduct her since she now has trustable and strong friends who will protect her. We are not having a repeat of W7/Enies Lobby.
If Robin gets captured I think she should die... in the process of the strawhats rescuing her. It would be a great twist for the story. Even if she's one of my favorite characters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.