Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me is mesure because even If luffy was leting sanji do It, he was receiving CLEAN hits from sanji and katakuri, and when i say CLEAN IS with no defense. Lots of time he received hits no being able to defend against katakuri, so... In the end they are ALL Full hits, he leting or not. They land with Full force and no defense.

And he was exhausted in both situations.
The hits he was recieving against katakuri weren't clean though. He was actively dodging or defending against them unlike what happened with Sanji.

Most weren't clean hits, and he didn't allow Katakuri to land them in sucession.

It’s okay Shiroyru, they teach you how to read in toddler school so I’m sure you’ll learn soon. In the meantime, let me post what currently appears to you to be indecipherable heiroglyphics:

CP0's boss: “But I still can't imagine Kaidou losing...!!"

Mysterious character: "Good.”

Exactly, the WG wants the Yonko to exist so the power balance is maintained. Which destroys the myth that the Marines haven’t defeated the Yonko because they simply can’t defeat them.

The marines can easily destroy the pathetic jobbers known as the Yonko, but they allow the Yonko to exist because the WG wants them to maintain the power balance.
And how does it mean the WG can destroy them easily?

The hits he was recieving against katakuri weren't clean though. He was actively dodging or defending against them unlike what happened with Sanji.

Most weren't clean hits, and he didn't allow Katakuri to land them in sucession.

A LOT of hits from katakuri he received FULL. With not even time to defend.

Of course some he defended. But a Lot he took in his body open

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
THIS MAKES NO FKIN SENSE!!

Queen: "Idiot!!!
I said “Brachio Launchers” because I was explaining the attack...

WHY WOULD SAYING THE NAME OF THE ATTACK HIT QUEEN ??

IF HE SAY THE NAME OF THE ATTACK IT ACTIVATE YES BUT IT SHOULD HIT THE OPPONENT NOT QUEEN

WHAT IS THIS HORRIBLE WRITING

:crazwhat:

IF HE SAY THE NAME OF THE ATTACK IT ACTIVATE YES BUT IT SHOULD HIT THE OPPONENT NOT QUEEN

It's not horrible writing. Queen is just an idiot. Characters in one piece are like this all the time.

Perhaps we can only understand with pics

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Come on dude, don't be like that. Neither extremes is good.
My position is a literal fact, it’s not the extreme lol. The WG not wanting the Yonko system to go away is canon.

And how does it mean the WG can destroy them easily?
I’m not going to re-detail what I’ve detailed extensively in past threads lol. The Marines overwhelmingly crushed Whitebeard the canonical strongest Yonko without the help of Cipher Pol or the Warlords. The idea that the other 3 pathetic jobbers even posed a remote threat to the existence of the World Government is hilarious when Kaido only recently graduated from being Orochi’s bitch.

Kaido wasn’t confident enough to betray Japanese Spandam until he had Big Mom as an ally. Let it sink in just how pathetic these Emperors are lol.

Is that why Zoro is getting ragdoll away by King and even need Franky's help to stop being throw away? Bitch please, Zoro is struggling guy who is breaking swords without even trying and no Haki. Stop on BS as it been debunked like 'ZKK' being debunked.
Zoro didn't get his bones smash and destroyed and admits to needing to find away to actually hurt Queen. Zoro is fine in his highlight chapter and hurt Kings head. Sanji got a big buff just so he doesn't die and Oda made Wueen literally attack himself twice to release Sanji. Lmfaoooo He is fodder to Yc2 now he gets better Durability and attack power with this iron body of his. He is fodder to Yc2 without this powerup

Status
Not open for further replies.