Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright listen the fuck up... i just woke up and what the hell is this?
How fking tough is queen? he got hit by his own missiles and nothing happened to him? damn
And what is this? -
Sanji: "That hurts."

Sanji is very angry.

Sanji: "I refuse!!
I don't wanna turn into monsters like them...!!!"
Why does it sound like sanji is losing it and getting too much angry... sanji best side hitting? sanji losing control of his emotions?
WTH this chapter is a straight up epic banger fuck it.. i need the raws right now

Even those ones he usually was either dodging or moving out of the way of, and they were hardly sucessive like Sanji's were.
I dont agree haha. I saw lots of katakuri CLEAN hits .

But lets stop, we Just repeating the same thing over and over . But Just for you to know, i love luffy and he is the strongest SH. Dont think im trying to make bad of him.

I dont agree haha. I saw lots of katakuri CLEAN hits .

But lets stop, we Just repeating the same thing over and over . But Just for you to know, i love luffy and he is the strongest SH. Dont think im trying to make bad of him.
I mean, yeah, but they weren't repetitive, and Luffy wasn't already injured before the fight. Katakuri was also losing stamina as the fight went on.

I don't see how Sanji knocking out an injured Luffy who wasn't fighting back is more impressive than what Katakuri did attack power wise.

anyone think that the way Sanji will beat Queen will be by using his mutant abilities to mimic Queen's voice and cause him to attack himself? If I'm not wrong, Niji had this ability and used it to fool montdor(or some other big mom pirate), so Sanji could have it as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.