Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sanji will legitimately beat Queen without the raid suit. This isn't to say the raid suit will go away forever, at least I hope this isn't the case(as it would be complete PIS for sanji to throw away a free power up).

But I don't see how Queen can force Sanji into using the RS. The Vinsmoke mutant abilities don't just give them exoskeletons. Sanji's brothers had superhuman strength, superhuman speed, exoskeletons, and their own unique individual powers on top of that.

Sanji getting that on top of his already strong body and haki should put him on par with, or stronger, than queen. Especially since he hasn't used hell memories.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Man get real. This is a mid diff once Sanji goes 100% all out.

Even without powerup, Sanji is massively holding back (No HM/RS). With PU, Queen gets crushed.
No indication of sanji holding back he is actually thinking of ways to dmg queen since he cant do it.
Luckily queen is damaging himself which saved sanjis life.

I think Sanji will legitimately beat Queen without the raid suit. This isn't to say the raid suit will go away forever, at least I hope this isn't the case(as it would be complete PIS for sanji to throw away a free power up).

But I don't see how Queen can force Sanji into using the RS. The Vinsmoke mutant abilities don't just give them exoskeletons. Sanji's brothers had superhuman strength, superhuman speed, exoskeletons, and their own unique individual powers on top of that.

Sanji getting that on top of his already strong body and haki should put him on par with, or stronger, than queen. Especially since he hasn't used hell memories.
Idk... He already used it against P1 and to steal Momo. What's once more?

No indication of sanji holding back he is actually thinking of ways to dmg queen since he cant do it.
Luckily queen is damaging himself which saved sanjis life.
Queen is literally telling him to put on RS. He hasn't even used HM. How is that not holding back?

That's all BEFORE the powerup.

This is an extreme diff for Sanji dont bs me.
Nerfed base Sanji, with no breaks only fights (including both King and Queen), no Super Elixir Drug, and dragged down by the Raid Suit modifications. High diff at most, but Sanji is unstopabble now cuz he heals since the exoskeleton awakened

Enma Zoro 100% healed is also getting ragdolled, and King didn't even started. Maybe Franky appears to catch him again.

Save the raid suit 4 CP0 :steef: And yes to your statements

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nerfed base Sanji, with no breaks only fights, no Super Elixir Drug, and dragged down by the Raid Suit modifications. High diff at most, but Sanji is unstopabble now cuz he heals

Enma Zoro 100% healed is also getting ragdolled, and King didn't even started. Maybe Franky appears to catch him again.
Sanji doesnt need super elixir drug judge already gave him a 100% healing with this pu now he can fight nerfed queen who dmg himself to help sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.