Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda disappointed it wasnt a double panel spread at the end. But yh this chap was fire. Queen mauled Sanji as expected and wouldve killed him had he not unlocked the exoskeleton. His snake form would get anyone ofguard, and even strong haki cant help. So thats hype.

And yh Sanji ended the chap with a feat that no one can do except maybe Meme.

Queen weighs around 60 tones if not more bcs of metal

Queen was in full swing with all of his body crashing on Sanji

Sanji without Haki countered that shit

Sanji durability is nuts, dude is basically Jozu on steroids
Bro you are overhyping this shit so much its unhealthy. There was no Haki on Queens sword. And Queens sword is just an average one. What the hell is impressive on breaking such a sword without haki?

Suddenly, the “Brachio Launchers” shoot out and hit Queen. Queen has said “Brachio Launchers” while he explained it to Sanji, so the missiles have been fired thinking it was an order.

Queen: "Uahh!!!"

Subordinates: "Queen-sama!!"

Queen speaks to his torso.

Queen: "Idiot!!!
I said “Brachio Launchers” because I was explaining the attack...
Uahh!!!"

Subordinates: "Queen-sama!!"

Queen said again the name of the attack, so the missiles are fired at him again. After the 2nd self-attack, Queen ends up releasing Sanji. Queen says that all Sanji's bones should be broken so he won't be able to get up.
So Sanji got caught just like in his fight against Doffy...he was just lucky that Queen is a complete moron :doffytroll:

:gokulaugh:

You still think Sanji's trash ?
Well I just said when I read the spoilers, as a fighter Sanji is crazy strong. As a character its debatable, I'll think about it but Sanji is top tier right now easy. He shits on Luffy, same with Zoro.

Both Zoro and Sanji low/mid diff Luffy right now
Zoro one shots Luffy with his AP
Sanji won't take any damage from Luffy and grill him eventually

Well I just said when I read the spoilers, as a fighter Sanji is crazy strong. As a character its debatable, I'll think about it but Sanji is top tier right now easy. He shits on Luffy, same with Zoro.

Both Zoro and Sanji low/mid diff Luffy right now
Zoro one shots Luffy with his AP
Sanji won't take any damage from Luffy and grill him eventually
Shishio finally became Wings of PK enjoyer

Yeah…
In fact, I am very very very much expecting those people will pull up for different reasons:

1- Kizaru : Just like Marco, he was heavily hinted to show up, it’s just a matter of when.

2- All of Cipher Pol Agis 0 will pull up, and we finally see all their members…

3- As Akainu hinted, Sending Kizaru alone too fast is reckless, he might send Greenbull too which means we finally get to see him…

4- Drake from Sword may play a major role in Aokiji showing up (if he’s actually leader of sword) but wil have different agenda than other 2 admirals

5- Revs & Dragon might pull up

6- Weevil might appear too

7- SSG

8- Maybe Sabo too
It seems that everyone you mentioned could already be traveling to Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.