Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter actually shitted on Sanji more than I initially thought.

Not only Sanji now depends on his family's special power and got bodied by Queen without it.
But now turns out Queen also went retard and accidentally attacked himself not once but twice with his secret move Brachio Laser.
This is like when Katakuri suddenly stabbed himself and turned the battle from Luffy vs Katakuri into Luffy + Katakuri vs Katakuri.
Now same thing has happened again, Queen just turned this match from Sanji vs Queen into Sanji + Queen vs Queen.

Not only Sanji got saved by genetical power up bullshit, now he also got saved by his own opponent.
Luffys portrayal in WCI is the reason why The Strawhats are getting powered up the way they are.

So Sanji isn’t distracted or anything? Judging from the scans it looks like Sanji is fully aware and that Shocked expression he makes when Queen strangles him is hilarious,Leave it To Oda to Clown Sanji mid battle with Comedic relief Lmao.

I’m lowkey disappointed not gonna Lie,This just means that Sanji would have gotten done in if he didn’t had the germa powers which is in contrast as to how Oda built his character.I’m all in for the powerup don’t get me wrong just that he could have shown Sanji in better light not needing the germa powers to come up in Clutch that’s all.
Edit: They mention Sanji Letting his guard down which is Alright,Initially I interpreted it to be Sanji being unable to cope with Queen where he is about to strangle him.
Context always matters I shouldn’t be judging too soon.

The amount of hate coments on Sanji is at an all time high, you guys need to take a break from op at this point :milaugh:

Queen said himself that even someone with strong haki gets destroyed by this attack, anyone other than Luffy rubber or Franky cyborg bodies would have been destroyed :goyea:
Oda is going for the germa power up for Sanji instead of haki asspull fiesta so i guess it's time to accept it :kata:

The amount of hate coments on Sanji is at an all time high, you guys need to take a break from op at this point :milaugh:

Queen said himself that even someone with strong haki gets destroyed by this attack, anyone other than Luffy rubber or Franky cyborg bodies would have been destroyed :goyea:
Oda is going for the germa power up for Sanji instead of haki asspull fiesta so i guess it's time to accept it :kata:
At least RS doesnt have Judge's Haki

From the summary, Lucci definitely sounds like the leader, or at least a superior to the 3 currently in Onigashima
Gonna wait for the panels
Nah, in the summary, Lucci is the mysterious figure whereas the hat guy is whom Lance is calling the boss.
CP0's boss: "“Straw Hat Luffy” was with that dragon
so there is no doubt that this new dragon is Kaidou's enemy."

Mysterious character: "Never mind, both sides are pirates anyway."

Why would I hate on this... it's glorious seeing a Sanji germa exoskeleton awakening...

The irony is amazing

This chapter actually shitted on Sanji more than I initially thought.

Not only Sanji now depends on his family's special power and got bodied by Queen without it.
But now turns out Queen also went retard and accidentally attacked himself not once but twice with his secret move Brachio Laser.
This is like when Katakuri suddenly stabbed himself and turned the battle from Luffy vs Katakuri into Luffy + Katakuri vs Katakuri.
Now same thing has happened again, Queen just turned this match from Sanji vs Queen into Sanji + Queen vs Queen.

Not only Sanji got saved by genetical power up bullshit, now he also got saved by his own opponent.
The correct explanation for some of this would be Sanji not being 100% focused for him to let himself get captured by Queen.If this doesn’t happen Queen doesn’t put him in a stranglehold thereby escaping the plot convenience.

But it is what it is Zoro’s opponent in skypia was able to fly and had the mobility advantage and still chose to clash head on with him thereby putting himself in a disadvantage.

Also do check the recent translation they posted Queen does say Sanji let his guard down.

i would take everything queen says with a grin of salt.
according to him even kaido and big mom will be crushed as well

Status
Not open for further replies.