Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sanji isn’t distracted or anything? Judging from the scans it looks like Sanji is fully aware and that Shocked expression he makes when Queen strangles him is hilarious,Leave it To Oda to Clown Sanji mid battle with Comedic relief Lmao.

I’m lowkey disappointed not gonna Lie,This just means that Sanji would have gotten done in if he didn’t had the germa powers which is in contrast as to how Oda built his character.I’m all in for the powerup don’t get me wrong just that he could have shown Sanji in better light not needing the germa powers to come up in Clutch that’s all.

What are you talking about. Enma forces the user to release more haki if they can't fully control it. Nothing more or less. Zoro can use haki with enma without it overflowing. That means the benefit/danger to using it is gone.

In the last 2 chapters we saw Zoro fighting he wasn't using haki.
again you can't claim that.. it can be just haki cald blades that's aren't hardened

i still dont care about people complaining Sanji awakened exoskeleton is bad writing / an asspull when Zoro blocking Hakai exist
I don't even get how it's an asspull. Sanji had a whole arc about his hidden lineage, was gifted a suit related to his scientific background, used the suit twice, felt weird the 2nd time, and is experiencing the changes now. The dude may use the suit again if he can't overcome Queen, which might actually have him full change.

To me this is really fucking consistent. Not sure how that's bad writing at all

So, Drake is still missing, huh? I just hope that the CPO coming into play is a hint of the start of Drake taking a front seat in the current plot line agai like others have said. His fight with Apoo should have been settled ages ago by this time.

And speaking of CP0, it's interesting that the WG wants to take Wano over. Perhaps to turn it into THEIR weapons manufacturing place?

Queen has done something crazy just like Sasaki and Black Maria (with her fire breathing spider) and I am here for it. He is literally not supposed to do that, but it's kinda badass I guess.

And as most of us(?) expected, CP0 wants Robin as well. It's an interesting call back to Water 7/Enies Lobby, so I guess they weren't done with attempting to kidnap her-- they just made some plans lol.

Edit: missing words/ slightly unclear.

Poor zolo. sanji doesnt even need elixir shit nor any form of weapons whatsoever.he hasnt even pull his RS lmao

Oda emphasized over and over that they are equal and competing each other but as ussual zoro's bandwagoners always deny that even say zoro stronger than luffy lol

There you go.they are wings and the wings are perfectly same and equal.

The fun fact is sanji never even try to train to bcome stronger unlike zoro who train like hell like 24/7 and being so depends on great swords lol.
All sanji did just cook and flirts

Last edited:
Without judge sanji is nothing compare to jimbei,Franky,usopp.even usopp tank ulti attack.sanji will die if he try to tank one ulti attack.btw sanji will die if he face kamazo(killer) meanwhile zoro one shot kamazo.right now candy boy is happy cause their okama(sanji) manage to level up himself to ichiji,Niki thanks to his father.current lanji level is one shot material to katakuri.sanjitards being clown thinking lanji even surpass jimbei in defence.they thought lanji defend is now on zoro level.pffft.1 yc2 is enough to broke sanji bone.hahaha.meanwhile 2 yonko need to broke zoro bone.the gap is so big.before asspull lanji power up,lanji is nowhere near Franky strength.thriller bark zoro=awakening sanji and it fact.lanji really need his father to carry him since enies lobby.sanji is really top 5 worst written character in one piece ever.sanjitards is so stupid to even love this shit character.btw zoro any name attack one shot queen
Alt accounts making noise occasionally to shit on characters is a funny thing to see. Oh btw, Kamazou one shot Zoro too, lol. Sanji maybe top 5 worst written characters but Zoro is no1 worst written character with no character at all, atleast since timeskip. Zoro one shot queen like he did with King right? You guys trying to be funny but looking like clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.