Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No named characters were near him retard. We see a fuckton of damage around him with fodders getting maimed due to his slashes. Go and re read the chapter. You just jump onto every opportunity to downplay everything related to Zoro and its obvious at this point.
Reread 1027, all of the beast pirates still have their arms and legs.

This CP0 part is what i was waiting.

Seems like things will go crazy soon, probably the CP0 is with SSG and other WG weapons that we dont know, even with Vegapunk. The japanese fandom talk a lot about some disaster happening the the chapter 1031 because of some wordplay, and of SSG being some sort of special machine that can even fly, and that how they will attack Wano mainland.

Cool that events from the outside are affecting Wano, the story was feeling kind too centered about the Wano citzens that no one care.

Pehaps CP0 vs Drake is comming.
I'm glad this world is turning so technological plot wise, even mere bombs weren't so relied on till not long ago.

Whatever you say. I'm just going by what Oda said in his own story thru a character that actually knows a thing or two about Haki.

King?

Depends which situations.

For example Tiger Hunt vs that F16 dive ( I forget the attacks's name ) you can see black sparks from Haki clashing.
Again Haki has been shown many ways about it, Idk why you think they can't use invisible Haki.

You said Sanji has no 'Haki' cause we can't see it due to black suit, but what about King who we can't see his Haki either by same reason? You can't say one has Haki and one does when they have similar thing on them.

Yeah both have Haki, not one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.