Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch all of these new "sanji fans" that suddenly care about the character eat dirt because they cannot understand how basic storytelling goes at all, a bunch of morons. Sora never said she doesn't want sanji to be strong she said she doesn't want him to be emotionless monster like his siblings, sanji is gonna keep his emotions and get a PU from his EMOTIONS via DJ, all of you just salty because sanji is getting huge PU. Cry more.
Exactly EMOTIONS

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Again Haki has been shown many ways about it, Idk why you think they can't use invisible Haki.

You said Sanji has no 'Haki' cause we can't see it due to black suit, but what about King who we can't see his Haki either by same reason? You can't say one has Haki and one does when they have similar thing on them.

Yeah both have Haki, not one of them.
Sanji has Haki obviously. When I say he doesn't has Haki is more to joke about his trash affinity.

Sanji is not very profficient with CoA usage. That's it.

The thing with black suit. You totally twisted what I said.

I said that even on Sanji who has all black shit. You would see shining or shit when he uses it as in comparison to Queen's pocket sword it's not even shining or shit.

no signs of CoA usage

Status
Not open for further replies.