Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because fighting BM, then fighting both commanders, healing the life floor, and then having a 1 vs 1 with King is a fair fight…

The portrayal of Marco holding his own against King and Queen is enough to tell he is superior to both of them.

Them being is hybrid of not is barely relevant. Ora just wanted to show those forms against the SH. Except if you’re telling me that Sanji in base and feeling weird managed to « push » Queen harder and put him into hybrid.

Marco > King
*Clashing with Big Mom, briefly holding back King and Queen
I never talked about it being fair

That is not portrayal for being above. What is portrayal is Marco believing in gods after getting beat then WB hyping up King's race

Except we know Sanji didn't push Queen to use hybrid. It is stated in the manga...he went hybrid to show Judge's son his cyborg features.

Zoro on the other hand actually pushed King into hybrid.

I will comment on number 2 only:
That’s totally not the case.. this was never Oda’s intention and if you think so.. you’re just caping.

1- Sora mainly objected to the idea that they will be robbed from their emotions… not the powers itself… so her drug may have caused to supress Sanji’s genes, but mainly this was meant to keep his emotions.

2- There is NO POINT whatsoever, for Oda to create such backstory if it was not gonna give Sanji his power up… you are saying Oda wants to show up Sanji is human? No shit sherlock! Sanji was already considered human by us fans before WCI… what changed sir? The flashback was done in order to give Sanji future potential power ups regarding his genes… as simple as that…

Oda wants to show his family are rotten? Easy, he can make his father and brothers are normal bullies without the whole experimentation shit…

the whole experimentation was in the flashback for Sanji to power up… these were all build up for this moment and somehow when it happened.. you say this was not the intention Oda had, and that this is bullshit?

why because it didn’t fit your narrative and didn’t happen the way you want to play out?

People have been theorizing about Sanji’s awakened genese since forever, and you’re telling me that there was no set up for it?

c’mon!
Like, I think its not just there to mention him powering up, but the entire thing in the flashback highlighted his physical fraility.

The current Sanji is not physically frail, so the point of emphasizing that weakness sort of loses some potency.

I would like if Sanji actually did something related to his mother when he acknowledges his powers. That would be more appropriate to me than acknowledging his father.

Base sanji is weak in comparison to commanders. Zoro is doing fine against king sure he was pushed back but at least he was fighting. Sanji was submitted this chapter, only reason he got saved was because Queen shot himself with his cannon not once but twice (plot armour).
Well.. Zoro already got most of his power ups for this arc already, that’s why… if there is anything he may pull out more.. it’s more mastery of CoC…

Sanji on other hand was not using his RS power up, and only now his other power up is activating…

not the same case with all respect… Zoro is facing King with his arc power ups, while Sanji wasn’t… do you see the difference? And still Zoro is ragdolled and last chapter he was huffing on the ground, and king only damage was a small piece of his mask… not even his body feels wounded.

Like, I think its not just there to mention him powering up, but the entire thing in the flashback highlighted his physical fraility.

The current Sanji is not physically frail, so the point of emphasizing that weakness sort of loses some potency.

I would like if Sanji actually did something related to his mother when he acknowledges his powers. That would be more appropriate to me than acknowledging his father.
That can be the case when his mother can fucking fight sir!
What do we know about his mother?
She was sick?Frail? And died?
Great, let’s have Sanji show us how he can get sick, frail, and die!
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.