Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji against SSG. Modified humans vs Modified humans/bots. Judge > VegaPunk, but even he dont know about it because he is not close to Sanji or examined his body.
Sanji will defeat SSG.

Hence, his statement that WG will fear him, will come true.
his statement can be proven now after whopping Queen and sabotaging Cp0's invasion

technically the strongest SHP still functional for an all out fight will be sanji especially with Rs and now his base durability which should be like tekkai over his already conditioned skin.. which cab further be enhanced by haki

We have:
+ Zoro: "I need to unleash more of Enma."
+ Kaido: "Oden..."
+ Big Mom: "That sword is not normal."
+ Enma: I have a weird Aura around me.
+ Zoro input his Haki -> Weird aura powered Enma.
How can you think Enma doesn't have special powers after this? I'm really baffled.
This is what enma does, if the user can't control it.

Force the user to release more of their haki. Nothing more or less.

It doesn't do or have the following:
- Possess haki
- give the user haki
- increase the strength of the user haki
- store haki

This is what enma does, if the user can't control it.

Force the user to release more of their haki. Nothing more or less.

It doesn't do or have the following:
- Possess haki
- give the user haki
- increase the strength of the user haki
- store haki
"it cuts more than it needs to with its users haki"

Luffy had CoC since before the skip, they had to show off a hint of Zoro's weakass base CoC that he doesn't know how to control in a filler scene.
Cringey shit dude.
zoro had Coc before condom since Prets
asura is fucking coc i cant belive a dumb fuck like you exist in the fandom kaku even said he can manipulate his souls with his SPiRit (post ts coc)

Then fishman island, Zoro said if Condom aint got Coc i should Take as the Captain (Because Zoro already got it before condom)

Zoro > Luffy as always you cant fucking change that and Zoro used advcoc before luffy and Bitch heard that and Copied Zoro also he ask from them can you coat your coc like zoro did lmao pathetic

Zoro >Luffy as always,

confirmed complete bullshit by Yamato, sorry bud. Luffy>> anyone else on the allies.
Can condom made kaido trembling and Huffing like halfdead Zoro did to kaido with 1% Strengh?

also he did to fucking 100HP fresh kaido meanwhile condom strugling with 10HP nerfed wounded Kaido.
See the fucking Gap? huh?

Zoro oneshots. condom getting slice into 2 Pieces. Fresh kaido couldnt even avoid the asura even he used attack on him. Condom aint got a 1% fucking chance against Zoro

Just Reminding Tatasumaki did More damage to kaido than G4 Snakeman Advcoc + Yamato Comdbined attack

Pathetic

Can condom made kaido trembling and Huffing like halfdead Zoro did to kaido with 1% Strengh?

also he did to fucking 100HP fresh kaido meanwhile condom strugling with 10HP nerfed wounded Kaido.
See the fucking Gap? huh?

Zoro oneshots. condom getting slice into 2 Pieces. Fresh kaido couldnt even avoid the asura even he used attack on him. Condom aint got a 1% fucking chance against Zoro

Just Reminding Tatasumaki did More damage to kaido than G4 Snakeman Advcoc + Yamato Comdbined attack

Pathetic
Kaido recovered and was laughing with no huffs before attacking Luffy in 1010.
Then was put on his ass by Luffy that same chapter, something Zoro sorrowfully admitted he was sad he couldn't do.
Nice memory you have there.

No point in talking about the rest of your post if you can't get basic facts right, it is downright pathetic. Spend a little more time reading the manga perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.