Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your reading comprehension skills suck.

Here it is again.

Zoro isn't releasing anything from enma. He is just saying he needs to release more of his haki while using enma. It's not that hard. Zoro has to work harder to stop Enma from take .ore haki than he wants to use.
"I need to unleach more of enma"
"Eh, Oden?"
"That sword is special."

I know that people could live in denial but this is asinine at this point. :kriwhat:
The above mentioned dialogues are manga facts end of discussion. :kata:

Well I ain't gonna lie this fight even though it's a gag characters one it still looks pretty decent in my opinion.

I'm looking forward to Queen going crazy and stop messing around now that Judge's son genetical modifications kicked in right after he got defeated. This is the textbook definition of a Power Up btw.

Queen didn't even use haki on his sword and he also attacked from behind which is dishonorable I'm sure he'll go eve nastier pushing this guy to his (Dad's tech and science) absolute limit.

Oda made it crystal clear that Haki is only for Luffy and Zoro.

Next haki bloom in the form of internal destruction armament and CoC coating incoming for the man destined to become the Sword God one day.

It also seems like the location where King and Zoro are fighting at is right above where Momonosuke is and where Yamato is currently running. I hope they meet soon.

everything you just said is an assumption and some are even wrong

Exoskeleton gives durability not strength.. sanji's durability may not have been the best before this but he still has brute strength..

"sanji's brute strength before awakening was useless" make that boast after its revealed that he also got the strenggt buff like his sibling..

BM was swinging Queen and smashing his head on the ground.. and he wasn't even KO'ed.. and barely bled... the whole point of his durability is the ability to absorb blunt attacks that logical for any durable opponent even like kaido(exactly why Marco used Shockwave moves).. you haven't even seen the best of sanji's moves or his techniques or the best of even DJ... dont be so conclusive and derive things belittling his strength.

we never did..if you claim you did then you're e deluded.. coz even i haven't seen him go all out in a 1v1

RS doesn't add to his strenggt or offensive out put... if you claim it does the burden of proof is on you to prove that RS boost his AP more than he does with bare legs with arnament

the move he pulled again Queen (grill shot) first off wasn't use with intense flames (if you know what they are) and second of all he used the same move underwater against the kraken with intense flames doing considerable more damage.

man keep your rhetorics to yourself if you're just going to argue for the sake of it
Bro how tf are you a Sanji fan and don't know how his families powers work. It gives you strength and Durability. Thats why Reiju could bend steel. Also Sanji body being harder means his attacks are harder. I always find it funny when people defend characters and don't know anything about them.

Sanji snuck Queen 4 times and hit him again here. His conclusion is wondering how he can really even do significant damage to him. Don't question me ask Sanji why he saying this.

Bro how tf are you a Sanji fan and don't know how his families powers work. It gives you strength and Durability. Thats why Reiju could bend steel. Also Sanji body being harder means his attacks are harder. I always find it funny when people defend characters and don't know anything about them.

Sanji snuck Queen 4 times and hit him again here. His conclusion is wondering how he can really even do significant damage to him. Don't question me ask Sanji why he saying this.
because I'm a sanji fan and you're not.

everything you just said is an assumption and some are even wrong

Exoskeleton gives durability not strength.. sanji's durability may not have been the best before this but he still has brute strength..

"sanji's brute strength before awakening was useless" make that boast after its revealed that he also got the strenggt buff like his sibling..

BM was swinging Queen and smashing his head on the ground.. and he wasn't even KO'ed.. and barely bled... the whole point of his durability is the ability to absorb blunt attacks that logical for any durable opponent even like kaido(exactly why Marco used Shockwave moves).. you haven't even seen the best of sanji's moves or his techniques or the best of even DJ... dont be so conclusive and derive things belittling his strength.

we never did..if you claim you did then you're e deluded.. coz even i haven't seen him go all out in a 1v1

RS doesn't add to his strenggt or offensive out put... if you claim it does the burden of proof is on you to prove that RS boost his AP more than he does with bare legs with arnament

the move he pulled again Queen (grill shot) first off wasn't use with intense flames (if you know what they are) and second of all he used the same move underwater against the kraken with intense flames doing considerable more damage.

man keep your rhetorics to yourself if you're just going to argue for the sake of it
To be honest, the exoskeleton gives a boost of strength, agility and stamina.

CP0 should probably be at least YC2-3 level tier fighters overall

Linlin without DF had Fleet admiral potential and she was also considered to be in the CP0 so they could even have a potential secret Fleet admiral level fighter

Hope we get to see what Stussy is really made out of, Oda been doing pretty well with female characters lately power-wise :smoothieduck:

The problem with the black hair thing is that the genetic enhancements would then need to be a temporary power up, because there's no way Sanji's hair will turn black permanently. Really curious to see how Oda intends to handle this.
Oda will probably make it to where Sanji's hair only turns black when he wears the raid suit
Post automatically merged:

Anyways In regards to Sanji's power up, I don't think it really matters if Sanji has Germa abilities. I mean he is a vinsmoke by blood and even if he chooses not to acknowledge Judge as his father, he can't deny his origins. I'm also fairly certain judge will get something of a redemption arc and give Sanji's brothers their emotions back, that way at the very least, I can see Sanji forgiving Ichiji, Niji, and Yonji sometime in the future.

Sanji needs Deku to yell at him and tell him that its his own powers, independent of his father.

Status
Not open for further replies.