9. Kidd / Law / Yamato /Vista /Weevil
10. Queen / Doffy / Cracker
11. Jinbe /Sanji / Jozu / Killer
12. Scabbards
13 . Ulti /whos who
14. Vergo /Pica
15 . Oven
@AdmiralKinyagi
smoking. Law should be up there with Luffy/Sengoku/Hybrid King if not with the admirals

Jozu is stronger than Queen, Doffy and Cracker

Vergo and Pica are not stronger than Oven

Sanji is stronger than Jinbe and might be stronger than Killer

You think base Sanji right now can do anything to Doffy? Before his awakening
Dj Sanji and he was already in the middle of awakening his modified power. If Sanji land the amount of attacks on Doffy, im pretty sure at least after Grill shot Doffy would be serious wounded. Current Sanji pre awake should be at least bit stronger then his DR version.

And this Sanji was a low diff for Queen. Sanji would legit lose this fight if the modified power didn't would kick in.

@Shiroyru
Agree and I write that in my post today too.
Queen tank G2+G3 attacks as nothing happen to him,to a point where Sanji even thinking how to hurt this monster. Marco attacks should be already G3+lvl and Queen no sell it. Queen is really a very strong commander ane I can't wait to see him in action.

Overall Im pretty happy with King and Queen. Showing and putting some respect into the name of the calamity. Only thing now left is that both getting awakening.

Overall sadly that Jack didn't get same threatment.

Scabbards have beaten people which just negged Sanji prior to this PU...
Nah, Queen is just above them all

Even during Oden's flashback, King and Queen were there wrecking the Scabbards all alone

Neko and Inu needed Sulong to beat their opponents (Perospero and Jack)

Sanji knocked out Perospero while hitting Queen, the same Queen who got up in a few seconds after the attack

B

Ballel

just the fact they tried to make Cruella, a villain famous for skinning dogs including puppies especially alive to make fur coats and thus for "just for fashion and fun and giggles" look sympathetic and a tragic villain speaks volumes in my eyes.
It's popular nowadays to humanize villains and make them look 'relatable' and tragic.
Just NO!
Some people are irredeemable no matter their motives or tOuGh cHiLdHoOd

I know you are a Luffy fan but thats no longer an excuse for ridiculous claims like yours. :crazwhat:
Lmao, coming from the guy who ignores manga panels, and just assumes to know how hard Sanji's body is. How did your conversation with Oda go when you called him and asked about this? What else did you talk to him about?

Maybe you should just read the actual manga, instead of living in lala land, and only reading the words Oda writes for Zoro's character.

Glad you understand.

Except it is not hard as you think it is based on a hype moment?
It's so hard that wci sanjino dents the shit out of it or candy bullets make swiss cheese from it...
Candy bullets are specially made for them. Thats like saying shooting Superman with his weakness that means he not hard. Sanji is definitely very hard like his brothers.

Well I'm from Naples and a Napoli supporter.

I lusted over a sheik to take over for ages but I feel they are not interested in investing here, because this place is not like England. They usually invest in the more sophisticated countries. 🤔
Napoli couple of years back when Lavezzi played for them was a beastly team. I don't know how they're doing nowadays.

Serie A really needs to build more football specific stadiums, those field with the running tracks around them just ruins it for me. Maybe then with some better advertisement the Serie A will get back as the top football league as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.