Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
On a side note...I thought of this before but these panels are helping to prove my suspicions....I think Zoro is purposely avoiding stairs subconsciously? I can't remember if he has gone up any stairs but I joked about Zoro having "PTSD (Post Stair Traumatic Disorder) after what happened to Kuina and doesn't trust stairs and avoids them without revealing why openly. And thus it contributes to his "getting lost" gag but in a tragic way ironically? A sort of bittersweet revelation?

:choppawhat:
We full fanfic mode, huh?
:suresure:
Fun theory, though.

Sanji is a massive hipocrite, his ambitions and pride dont make any sense at all, he was wearing that stupid suit all the goddamn time since a moment ago, but sudenly his pride is too much to wear the goddamn thing?
:seriously:
Guess spying on Nami and Robin was way more important than fighting for Wano, huh? Seriously, this character is soo bad. There is no rule about what will trigger his stupid pride...He wont atack ENEMY warrior women, but has no problem beating the living fuck out of his captain as he dosent even try to resist. He will wear his stupid dad's pajamas to fight P1 and spy on women, but wont wear it to fight Queen. He will feed a starving enemy that would atack Zeff's restaurant, but puts razor blades in his nakama's food.
:mihugh:
Sanji has to be worst fucking character in the history of manga.

Sanji is a massive hipocrite, his ambitions and pride dont make any sense at all, he was wearing that stupid suit all the goddamn time since a moment ago, but sudenly his pride is too much to wear the goddamn thing?
:seriously:
Guess spying on Nami and Robin was way more important than fighting for Wano, huh? Seriously, this character is soo bad. There is no rule about what will trigger his stupid pride...He wont atack women, but has no problem beating the living fuck out of his captain. He will wear his stupid dad's pajamas to fight P1 and spy on women, but wont wear it to fight Queen. He will feed a starving enemy that would atack Zeff's restaurant, but puts razor blades in his nakama's food.
:mihugh:
Sanji has to be worst fucking character in the history of manga.
You're so wrong on everything dude :milaugh:, im not even wasting time

Such a lame hater :kobeha:, can't even read the manga properly, mental gymnastics and dumbness all the way

Scabbards are strong enough to defeat a YC like Jack and cut the toughest in the world,Kaido. Sanji is nothing they cant handle.
Invisibility is the deciding factor between Sanji and Scabbards and pray that they dont catch him even once.

To make this short, Sanji wont fight swordsmen because far tougher people than Sanji cant handle the damage that swordsmen dish out.
And the higher Sanjis general level becomes the more capable the swordsmen become as well.
Aka nothing changed and my theory works forever.
Idc if they defeated Jack. Jack is literally scared of King and queen. Tf you bringing up Jack for.

Sanji doesn't need invisibility to beat them and Sanji not dying from 1 of those attacks. Your theory doesn't work cause King and Queen worked the sccabards and none of them are stronger than King and Queen. Sanji going to beat Queens ass.
Post automatically merged:

Queen bracchio snake strength can crush the strongest armament haki

Queen swings sword with 2 hands, full strength

Therefore Sanji exoskeleton > haki
Depends on who haki.

You were quoting everyone criticizing that lame chapter were Perospero and Jack's fights are offscreened :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Who the fuck even cares about perospero and jack against the suloong minks? Thats like already the 3th time Jack gets his ass handed to him just on this arc.

Oda should have cut off those irrelevant fights long ago, Jack should have been kicked off from the fight when he was KOed in the roof, same with minks, perospero shouldnt even be there in the first place, or should have been offscreened long ago by carrot and wanda.

In fact you sanjistans should be mad at him again in this chapter for fucking up Sanji's character even more than he already did.

Last edited:
Who the fuck even cares about perospero and jack against the suloong minks? Thats like already the 3th time Jack gets his ass handed to him just on this arc.

Oda should have cut off those irrelevant fights long ago, Jack should have been quicked off from the fight when he was KOed in the roof, same with minks, perospero shouldnt even be there in the first place, or should have been offscreened long ago by carrot and wanda.
See how stupid you are? You're basicly saying

"THANKS ODA FOR TAMA CHAPTERS, FODDER RUNNING AROUND, NAMI, USOPP AND YAMATO DOING NOTHING AND MORE USELESS AND EXTREMELY CONVENIENT PLOTS AND CLIFFHANGERS WOW SO GOOD THIS ARC, TOBIROPPO'S TREATED LIKE CRAP AND BIG MOM ATTACKING ALLIES TO HELP THE STRAWHATS, GODA"

It's Jack and Perospero being treated like crap, for the sake of this ^ (and thats just one example)
Thats why im not wasting time answering your takes about Sanji's character, because these are things the manga itself explains completely (aside from gags, that are... GAGS?), as i said, you're literally just taking manga panels and doing some mental gymnastics because of how much you hate a character, curiously its a Zorotard, why am i not surprised?
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

If you even wanted to make atleast a little bit of sense, you wouldn't be defending Oda so much

Last edited:
Judges brat is showing better feats than Ushimaru's bastard so far

:crazwhat:
Vetter feat than scaring Kaido. What are you reading
Post automatically merged:

Katakuri made a Mochi house so he can hide that he likes eating donuts and got mad because of that which effected his future sight

Literally a gag that influenced the fight lmaoooo
Queen literally attacked himself

Status
Not open for further replies.