Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King’s extreme verbal cruelty towards Queen can be considered a gag.
Marco is obviously a troll.
Katakuri’s donut obsession and celebrity status within his family is a gag.
The entire BB crew is full of clowns top to bottom.
Zoro is a complete idiot when he isn’t fighting.
The only YC1 we don’t know about yet is Beckmann.

If sanji can beat queen in such an easy manner, Luffy will get the One Piece next day in the morning.

Sanji, Jimbei, Yamato are too much for other competitors.

Not gonna lie... I would feel pretty disappointed if Sanji doesn't ever Raid Suit again. That's the coolest SH design by far.

He will use it...against his final opponent Ichiji, who will also find the way how to became stronger...so Sanji will be like Hight Admiral lvl, if not highter with RS at that point in the story.

Back, work's not so bad after all, three days in, I don't feel too tired despite this being my first real job, i'm usually car sick, but it isn't affecting me surprisingly (work isn't far from home, it's just because i don't go out much. Period. And the pharmacy place i now work at us situated in the town area, and i'm completed alienated to it, So my Sister-in-law goes to work with me every morning to guide me and my Zoro-like-sense-of-direction , seeing as we work in the same pharmacy, it works out, as for our postions, only differenice is is that she's a senior worker who cashes, as for me, I'm a floor-worker, my body is getting used to it i guess, anyways enough about me, that panel of Queen getting in a sneak attack on Sanji and which ends with the blade shattering on Sanji's neck is gonna look and feel colder than cold-steel:ace::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:, not exactly to happy about his power up but eh, it's not something to argue about, it has some backing behind it, still bothers me a bit though, now people will 100% consider him a fraud, surprised people haven't asked where his serial-number is located yet:sanjimeh::odenugh::whitepress:, oh well, Sanji being clowned on is the norm so hey:kayneshrug:, what can you do?, He's still one of my favorites :endthis:, East blue five am i right?, That's what what made me fall in love with One Piece, wish i could experience it for the first again, minus the bad pacing and occasionally abysmal animation and art quality ofc (both pre-ts and post-ts had hiccups in animation, but post-ts takes a hard L in the art department compared to pre-ts). Also, it would be cool to see Sanji looking like my avi, cold-blooded and all, but it's not him, I prefer his blonde hair and simplicity, it's why i like his character anyways, plus it's be a little meh if he had that kinda playboy-"badboy" kinda attitude with his supposed personality switch, with the black and whatever else, it's a fun and adventurous idea, but me thinks it's gonna happen, unless...

Last edited:
Alright, work's taking up all my time, gotta work from 9-6:30, everyday, so it's not too much time for myself, then i have my family to greet/talk too and spend time with, so yeah, I'm getting more time than others though :goyea::kata:, so i'm grateful for the time i got for myself old of work, a lot of people face much harsher hours than that, so again, I'm glad for the time i get, I count myself lucky that my Sis pulled me in that job, corona is a bitch, time's are hard, jobs are scarce, money isn't worth as much as it used to be, so i'm thankful i got a job, not everyone has that luck, sadly, anyways gotta get to bed, pay-day is tommorow, normally, every two weeks is pay-day (always on the second Friday) but because i started on the Tuesday of the second week of the two week cycle, I'll be getting payed for three days, it's a start, so i'm thankful:cheers:, anyways people, it's already late where i'm living, currently 10 past 12, a.m, in the night/very very very early morning, so it's time to hit my bed, have a great night/day, you crazy bastards.

Alright, work's taking up all my time, gotta work from 9-6:30, everyday, so it's not too much time for myself, then i have my family to greet/talk too and spend time with, so yeah, I'm getting more time than others though :goyea::kata:, I count myself lucky that my Sis pulled me in that job, corona is a bitch, time's are hard, jobs are scarce, money isn't worth as much as it used to be, so i'm thankful i got a job, not everyone has that luck, sadly, anyways gotta get to bed, pay-day is tommorow, normally, every two weeks is pay-day (always on the second Friday) but because i started on the Tuesday of the second week of the two week cycle, I'll be getting payed for three days, it's a start, so i'm thankful:cheers:, anyways people, it's already late where i'm living, currently 10 past 12, a.m, in the night/very very very early morning, so it's time to hit my bed, have a great night/day, you crazy bastards.
Damn u writing some diary man? :suresure:

Nah Kaku is not a much skilled fighter than Jabra, Jabra knew Tekkai Kempo wich allows him to move using tekkai, and he's the only CP9 member that could do that. It's stated in their doriki power, their strenght is almost equal
Theres a reason why Jabra is a loser who couldnt join CP-0, not to mention how irelevant his walking tekai is when your oponent can just outdamage the crap out of it, and lets be honest, thats not hard to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.