Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a reason why Jabra is a loser who couldnt join CP-0, not to mention how irelevant his walking tekai is when your oponent can just outdamage the crap out of it, and lets be honest, thats not hard to do.
Or there is a reason he hasn't become a mere dog of the WG again after they tried to kill him and the others.
Post automatically merged:

badass feats to expect out of a fully awakened diable jambe
Which still doesn't fit the stealth theme of the suit

Or there is a reason he hasn't become a mere dog of the WG again after they tried to kill him and the others.
You keep telling yourself that, while anyone with half a brain know he is just trash.

Tekai itself became irrelevant the moment CoA got introduced to the story, and Jabra became irelevant even before that

"The missiles helped Sanji"

This isn't even showed in the chapter actually
Queen actually completed his attack and wrecked up Sanji, he said it himself, the missiles were useless, just for pure comedy :suresure:

(Which is even more impressive by Queen because he ignored the damage:crazwhat:)

Last edited:
Alright, work's taking up all my time, gotta work from 9-6:30, everyday, so it's not too much time for myself, then i have my family to greet/talk too and spend time with, so yeah, I'm getting more time than others though :goyea::kata:, so i'm grateful for the time i got for myself old of work, a lot of people face much harsher hours than that, so again, I'm glad for the time i get, I count myself lucky that my Sis pulled me in that job, corona is a bitch, time's are hard, jobs are scarce, money isn't worth as much as it used to be, so i'm thankful i got a job, not everyone has that luck, sadly, anyways gotta get to bed, pay-day is tommorow, normally, every two weeks is pay-day (always on the second Friday) but because i started on the Tuesday of the second week of the two week cycle, I'll be getting payed for three days, it's a start, so i'm thankful:cheers:, anyways people, it's already late where i'm living, currently 10 past 12, a.m, in the night/very very very early morning, so it's time to hit my bed, have a great night/day, you crazy bastards.

:sighting::bamathink::hope::kawak::datas:

If he had the upper hand for 10 plus chapters, why does Queen look clean while Sanji was on his death bed.

Cant you read? Im talking about the previous chapters queen couldn't even tag sanji while sanji made him bleed and scream in pain, only when he literally used all his powers after haki hybrid and named attacks with this new form he was actually able to do something to him.

After ten years , zoro and sanji got serious fight for the first time . And their tards still fighting each other instead of celebration.

No matter what anyone said.

King and Queen are very unique character in OP. And their monster level is very very high compared to other commander.

Also , during the onogashima , when we check what who did .

Sanji and zoro is saver of onigashima war . Most of breakable points was saved by them.

At least, oda finally is giving what they deserve.

But still , somebody especially Pic beta don't know how to shut up his fucking mouth.

Will Sanji use his hands now, if they can regenerate LOL
I think Oda is going in a path with Sanji that despite having DNA modifications, he will be able to boost it on his own by simply being different from his siblings, who are all fated to obey Judge despite anything else, emotions/willpower are also a one of the biggest must haves if someone wants to evolve and reach a Top Tier Level in the OP world.

Judge sees these emotions as weaknesses, but it is actually one of Sanji's strongest attributes, so Judge could be proven extremely wrong about that (like he did during WCI, and didn't wanted to admit)

Similar to how Diable Jambe got enhanced by Sanji himself as the time goes, it could be for his other powers, giving even more relevance to Sora's sacrifice, made in order to preserve the human emotions of her children.

Sanji using his hands to fight could also be interesting, because despite anything he is a skilled martial artist, more than his siblings ever showed to be, but by his own training and efforts.

Looks like Sanji already established from long ago that he wont use his hands to fight, but what if, in the path to get stronger without relying completely on his enhancements and being pissed about his unavoidable fate, he starts using his hand to fight and increase his overall potential? (Knowing he wont damage his hands anymore like before, even bringing a parallel about that scene were he got those handcuffs to explode his hands)

Imagine Sanji fighting Queen, then he says "Fuck it, im turning you into food", then starting using his hands in a situation where they could be needed like his legs being busy at some specific moment.

(This is kinda unlikely to happen, since fighting with legs only is one of Sanji's most memorable characteristics, but its interesting to think about)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.