Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
For my ZKK supporter bois. What move would you like to see killing Kaido and why? You can straight up select one move in his whole kit or go sword style by sword style selecting which one is more likely in each category.
i need to ZKK with fucking mad all out rage face at overthe flower capital while yelling "Kaidoooooooo!!!!" or something like that

I prefer 1 sword style hyru kaen with Fully covered arment haki plus Little more Black lighting around the blade, (No need fucking aura at all)

and landing the final blow/Yonko death - It will split the Sea or earth something like that. i hope zoro will open the wano borders and destroys the waterfalls by landing final shot

thats for now

Man I just realized how a lot of Sanji fans want Sanji to be like Zoro. Have CoC, be the VC, the RHM, be a part of the WG, be with Luffy in top fights, use ACoC in his strongest attack, be comparable to Luffy like Ben is with Shanks...etc Yet I didn't see, not even a single Zoro fan, wanting Zoro to be like Sanji.
because Zoro has a superior portrayal ez that's why they want Sanji to be grouped with Zoro so badly