Character Discussion I'll say it: Did Oda ruin Sanji ?

Did Oda ruin Sanji ?

• Total voters
In a way, but it is also a general trend. Way longer arcs, way more side characters, way more Luffy and way more SHs. He has not the space to develop them like pre time skip so we get these asspulls. In a way the same can be said for Zoro tanking hakai and scarring Kaido without any relevant powerup from the time skip (he changed a sword, low diffed Pica and that is it, you can put some weeks of training in the time skip if you want), that means he could have bodied Doffy back in Dressrosa, probably even Fujitora. Oda didn't nurture Zoro or Sanji but now he suddenly needs them to be YC level when their last fights were Pica and Wadatsumi (if you exclude Vergo or a kick to Oven) and so the asspulls.

Luffy gets instant Power Ups in his every battle as if he was a Saiyan who gets stronger after every near death experience. FS, AdvCoA and now AdvCoC too.
Zoro got Ashura(before TS) with no explanation behind it. He also got Black Blade forged by the sword god himself. And in Wano he gets to carry around the legendary sword wielded by legendary Samurai. Gets his every bones broken but fixed immediately because of some magical medicine which we have never heard of before.
Sanji, had a literal backstory as to why he is getting these powers. RS didn;t ruin Sanji either. The 2 times he has used it in a battle was to remain vigilante. He was fighting 2 YC in his base ffs.

they're his swords though the people they belonged to are either dead or didn't want the sword
:okay:
Post automatically merged:

Oh so Zoro can use so much Haki on his own to boost his AP to the point where his arm gets mummified?
If Zoro could do it with Shusui why didn't he ever do it? Why was he so surprised and struggled so much to get his Haki back from Enma, if he could just always do it himself?

The IQ of Zorofans is sinking with each day lmao
:milaugh:

I personally never had a problem with Sanji unlocking his exoskeleton like his brother I actually was expecting it and was just waiting for it to be unlocked. I hope his flames did improve drastically as well cuz it would be great as well. Zoro the guy he was rivaling pre ts ever since they came back after their 2 years training has surpassed him by a lot so seeing him closing the gap to seemingly a great extent is a nice move to keep Luffyโ€™s top two close in power to aid him through the journey.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Oh so Zoro can use so much Haki on his own to boost his AP to the point where his arm gets mummified?
If Zoro could do it with Shusui why didn't he ever do it? Why was he so surprised and struggled so much to get his Haki back from Enma, if he could just always do it himself?

The IQ of Zorofans is sinking with each day lmao
I don't want to point out the IQ of Sanji fans who jerk off to ability that vinsmokes had as kids.

Because Enma sucks out Haki out of Zoro making him struggle to control the release of it.

Lol what is so hard to understand?

Oda knows what he's doing.. Queen and King we're drawn way back in Dressrosa..

so rather than complain we should comprehend the author's point of vuew and not expect no changes to happen

Seth

โ€Ž
no.
Wado. Nidai. And Shusui.
Shusui doesn't make sense since it will mean Zoro won't blacken all three of his swords.

I would love Zoro to put Enma to the bin and take nidai instead and later down the road swap Sandai with Shodai.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Shusui doesn't make sense since it will mean Zoro won't blacken all three of his swords.

I would love Zoro to put Enma to the bin and take nidai instead and later down the road swap Sandai with Shodai.
Zoro will blacken enma so he will trade black sword for black sword.
Shusui wishes to belong to Zoro

Seth

โ€Ž
:cheers:

Where do you think that Shodai is? That Gorosei swordsman?
I was under the impression that yes actually Ghandi is holding Shodai but I think If you compare Shodai to Nidai and Sandai. Well, they don't look too much alike. Shodai definitely looks like made for Samurai ish person but I think the design of Shodai is a bit off if we follow Sandai and Nidai but I might be wrong.

That doesn't make sense but it would be cool if Shodai is at the location of One Piece.

Would be cool since it's a pirate manga and they need some treasures to find.

If not there. Then my obvious pick is Ghandi ( if it's Shodai ) if not him, Shodai would be hidden in the Mariejois treasure room.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
I was under the impression that yes actually Ghandi is holding Shodai but I think If you compare Shodai to Nidai and Sandai. Well, they don't look too much alike. Shodai definitely looks like made for Samurai ish person but I think the design of Shodai is a bit off if we follow Sandai and Nidai but I might be wrong.

That doesn't make sense but it would be cool if Shodai is at the location of One Piece.

Would be cool since it's a pirate manga and they need some treasures to find.

If not there. Then my obvious pick is Ghandi ( if it's Shodai ) if not him, Shodai would be hidden in the Mariejois treasure room.
shodai is a 2 handed sword like law's