Character Discussion I'll say it: Did Oda ruin Sanji ?

Did Oda ruin Sanji ?

• Total voters
Yes. Some Sanji fans are lying to themselves thinking this is remotely good. Oda is doing Sanji extremely dirty by giving Luffy & Zoro Haki powerups while Sanji gets this shit.

I really feel bad for Sanji.
Yet....

"Wtf, why is everything Haki related now. It's like the only thing Oda cares about is haki since post skip, and he's completely shitting on powering up already established abilities."

*Oda gives Sanji a non haki related powerup*

"Oda is shitting on Sanji by not giving him haki powerups like Zoro and Luffy"

Fuck unique power ups that are character specific...... You get Haki blooms, you get haki blooms, EVERYBODY GETS HAKI BLOOMS! AmIright?

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Yes. Some Sanji fans are lying to themselves thinking this is remotely good. Oda is doing Sanji extremely dirty by giving Luffy & Zoro Haki powerups while Sanji gets this shit.

Imagine Luffy and Zoro spamming advcoc attacks something that only the strongest can do, meanwhile sanji is immune to fodder swords:kobeha:

Yet....

"Wtf, why is everything Haki related now. It's like the only thing Oda cares about is haki since post skip, and he's completely shitting on powering up already established abilities."

*Oda gives Sanji a non haki related powerup*

"Oda is shitting on Sanji by not giving him haki powerups like Zoro and Luffy"

Fuck unique power ups that are character specific...... You get Haki blooms, you get haki blooms, EVERYBODY GETS HAKI BLOOMS! AmIright?
I never said such shit so I don't know why you're quoting me.

Besides, my issue isn't that he isn't getting Haki powerups but that he's getting such a shit powerup linked with genetic modifications

I never said such shit so I don't know why you're quoting me.

Besides, my issue isn't that he isn't getting Haki powerups but that he's getting such a shit powerup linked with genetic modifications
You literally just said Oda is doing Sanji dirty by giving Luffy and Zoro haki power ups, and giving Sanji this shit. Lmao, how do you forget something you just wrote? Other than inferring he should have given Sanji a haki power up like Luffy and Zoro, how else should I have taken your statement?

:choppawhat:

Last edited:

Honestly I don't think Haki would work with Sanji's way of fighting. It would just look weird aesthetically. Especially with this ryuo/ conquerors coating shit. That allows characters to hit people without actually touching.

We are talking about a gag character whose dream is to find a pond ffs I don't think his character has been ruined in the slightest. In fact, Oda has been very persistent in keeping him being your average anime pervert comedy relief character just look at the circus show him and his counter part in the Beast Pirates are putting on display.

Strenght wise we finally get to undestand why he was always strong enough to be a couple of steps behind Luffy and Zoro as the 3rd strongest in the crew without ever having to train and that's because he is a genetically modified germa clone.

At the end of the day, no matter what you use be it a devil fruit or you dad's manipulated genes you will always be inferior to the Haki Masters.

You literally just said Oda is doing Sanji dirty by giving Luffy and Zoro haki power ups, and giving Sanji this shit. Lmao, how do you forget something you just wrote? Other than inferring he should have given Sanji a haki power up like Luffy and Zoro, how else should I have taken your statement?

:choppawhat:
That Haki powerups (or anything else for that matter) are way better than cheap daddy powerup like exoskeleton gained with genetic modifications.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Sanjino's character finally turning more intriguing. :sanmoji:

Though I'm looking forward other implementations regarding this new power but despite baby progresses he is making rather consistent ones.

That Haki powerups (or anything else for that matter) are way better than cheap daddy powerup like exoskeleton gained with genetic modifications.
No, breaking up the monotony of already seeing three power-ups pertaining to Haki this arc, by offering up something new that is character specific, is a hell of a lot better than handing out the fourth damn haki powerup in a row, in a single arc.

like..when he saved judge
He saved judge?

Please, he begged Luffy to help him after all the shit he pulled, he didnt had the gutts to leave his family behind and at the same time was too much of a weakling to do anything, Luffy did all the work.
Post automatically merged:

for p1 :okay:

yeah and he will use it again in order to win. thats the point
He also used it to spy on robin and nami.
:kayneshrug:

Yeah Fishman Island and Punk Hazard as well as Dressrosa were nice arcs to me. ๐Ÿค” the quality of the arcs felt rather high, expecially the one from Dressrosa I would say.
Dressrosa was just alabasta 2.0

But Wano has not been bad, if Oda cut out the useless shit it would have been the best arc soo far by a mile. Oda is trying too damn hard to keep up the hype of the arc with useless crap like the shadowed figure that healed the scabbards, Udon was a fuckign waste of time, the stupid ass fake oden, Orochi that wont die, and goddamn Jack that also wont just die, Apoo that also wont fucking die, the scabbards also refuse to go down like the useless characters that they are, even Luffy just wont stay down, etc...

Luffy's plot armour dont even feel weird anymore, since it feels like everyone got protagonist levels of plot armour.