Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...why did roger leave his kid to garp anyway?
Why not ray his right hand who seemed pretty well off back then. At least enough not to get captured
Garp is a Marine & a 'D'. Ace/Ann would've been safer with him than any of his crewmate who were also being hunted. If one of his crew mates was suddenly travelling with a pregnant woman the WG would know that's Rogers kid

Bogard

You can't win
β€Ž
By the way this spoilers also tells that Roger never planed on Shanks' becoming the pirate king/finding one piece, so the Shanks' inherited Roger's will theory(from the hat) was proven false.

He wanted his son to be that, and Whitebeard wanted the same. Ace had so much potential, but i guess Oda wanted for Luffy to inherit that will. Whitebeard even said so in his final moments

H

Homelander

If there's Sharlly why don't just show young Arlong as well
I dont think arlong cared for his sister.
Post automatically merged:

Wait...why did roger leave his kid to garp anyway?
Why not ray his right hand who seemed pretty well off back then. At least enough not to get captured
I think he knew his son would be safe with Garp.

Maybe his obvious choice was rayleigh since he disbanded and left it to garp.

By the way this spoilers also tells that Roger never planed on Shanks' becoming the pirate king/finding one piece, so the Shanks' inherited Roger's will theory(from the hat) was proven false.

He wanted his son to be that, and Whitebeard wanted the same. Ace had so much potential, but i guess Oda wanted for Luffy to inherit that will. Whitebeard even said so in his final moments
Is a bad month for Shanks fans bruh

- Not the guardian of Raftel

-Not PK material, Roger giving him the Strawhat didn't have that intention.

The snitch joke becoming real would be the final nail in the coffin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.