rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't work now as Zoro is losing sword again.
Post automatically merged:

Queen v Sanji is shaping up to be the most retarded fight in the manga.

:cantseeme:

Comedy gold.
Toxic group newest cope now that Zoro's swords have trouble harming him more.

QUEEN DID MORE DAMAGE TO HIMSELF THAN SANJI :cantseeme:

QUEEN NERFED HIMSELF :saden::saden:

Not a 1v1 in my book, there must be a huge asterisk next to the winner of this fight :goyea:
Cope then in that case Macro fighting King put away Zoro beating him then.
No actually he built just like the rest of his family
Just like daddy judge wanted
Not really since he got his emotions and trained for his abilities.
so from now on franky will be the one taking care of sanji if he injuried....
Idk about that, Franky got his hands full being cushion for Zoro if he flies off.
Lmao queen tanked two of his deadly attacks like it's nothing :kobeha:
Yet still got hurt by his attacks given he got burned in this chapter. YC fights will be struggle as remember how Zoro got send flying like ragdoll :milaugh:.

Lmfao he just testing him and he still kicked his ass. How weak is sanji
Not really if he hurting and sending him flying. This isn't Zoro from previous chapter, bruh.
King is 3x stronger than Loro

Big power up incoming for Loro if he wants to win
I think so since Franky have to asked to help him in previous chapter. Zoro get helps in his fights after all.
Chapter also confirms that Sanji currently doesn't have anything to hurt Queen properly ( his own words).

So I expect an offensive power up or him using the RS
Actually he has been hurting him as Queen said it himself after attack, but it to defeat him to the point of knocking him out, not about damage otherwise he wouldn't be screaming in pain.

Last edited:
Are you disabled or something?

Where Sanji came even close to what Zoro did on the roof? Nowhere.

Robin comments is irrelevant as her character is.

They are matched against calamities only because Luffy must have his 1 vs 1 moment.

Zoro fights Kaido's RHM who is stronger than Queen by a landslide.

Sanji vs Queen is a battle of clowns with tech.
No one said he is kaido right hand men and even if he is queen is clearly the left hand men so ur point is useless, king is way more closer to queen then to kaido.

Lmao popular opinion by who and where ? Why you don't ask here about that ? :suresure:

Because here is the most fanatic zoro fans headquarters, i know zoro is stronger but you are just taking it way too far.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No one said he is kaido right hand men and even if he is queen is clearly the left hand men so ur point is useless, king is way more closer to queen then to kaido.
All I see are salty tears.

King in VC = 2nd in strength only behind Kaido so you can throw your candy boy fanfictions about him and Queen being close in strength out of the window.

Second. He only took King to attend Marineford.

Sorry.

All I see are salty tears.

King in VC = 2nd in strength only behind Kaido so you can throw your candy boy fanfictions about him and Queen being close in strength out of the window.

Second. He only took King to attend Marineford.

Sorry.
All of your points are stupid.
1. So if king is 2nd in strength then queen is 3rd, doesn't make them significantly different, being behind kaido doesn't make you close to him lmao.
2. Kaido is about to fight whitebeard and the marines and the only one he takes is king, that is just fucking dumb, the more logical reason he took him is because only these 2 can fly and you cannot confirm i am right nor wrong so its just ur headcannon vs mine, at least i use more logic and less fanboyism.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
All of your points are stupid.
1. So if king is 2nd in strength then queen is 3rd, doesn't make them significantly different, being behind kaido doesn't make you close to him lmao.
2. Kaido is about to fight whitebeard and the marines and the only one he takes is king, that is just fucking dumb, the more logical reason he took him is because only these 2 can fly and you cannot confirm i am right nor wrong so its just ur headcannon vs mine, at least i use more logic and less fanboyism.
Dude read the fucking vivre card.

Are you stupid instead? Can't you read properly?

This is what Oda said himself. Not my agenda like you all do.

King is 2nd only behind Kaido. No Queen clown was mentioned.

Dude read the fucking vivre card.

Are you stupid instead? Can't you read properly?

This is what Oda said himself. Not my agenda like you all do.

King is 2nd only behind Kaido. No Queen clown was mentioned.
I did not deny king being 2nd strongest, cant you read ? I argued that king being 2nd to kaido does not make him close to him and if he is 2nd strongest then queen is close 3rd.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I did not deny king being 2nd strongest, cant you read ? I argued that king being 2nd to kaido does not make him close to him and if he is 2nd strongest then queen is close 3rd.
You really look at what King and Queen are doing currently and you go out to say they are comparable in strength?

Zoro vs King is an intense battle whereas Queen vs Sanji are goofin around, Queen calling out Sanji and tells him that he don't put up a fight and transforms into weird worm rocket launcher.

Seriously?

You really look at what King and Queen are doing currently and you go out to say they are comparable in strength?

Zoro vs King is an intense battle whereas Queen vs Sanji are goofin around, Queen calling out Sanji and tells him that he don't put up a fight and transforms into weird worm rocket launcher.

Seriously?
Is this really ur best argument ? Kaku vs zoro was silly, zoro vs pica was comedy, luffy vs cracker and there are more... U dont judge a character strength on their personality, otherwise kizzaru would be a scrub, and big mom.

Since when is the 3rd strongest stronger than the 2nd one? :laughmoji:

Yet this PU of Sanji just indicates that he will probably never awaken CoC. His PU seem to be Germa related and he will improve them to get stronger.

He's not because like i said Zoro will get black blades to maintain his edge :goyea:

Not really, no :milaugh: Sanji's arsenal is just increasing, and what will push him to top tier status will be the extra stuff outside of just the modifications :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.