Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be, but I'm not entirely convinced by a post restriction that reveals a town power role from the off. Probably worth some protection or a watcher on them, though.
I interpreted Flower's read on me more because she felt I was actually analysing the thread, not simply pretending to.
So, let's just fact check this real quick. I've currently voted for Juliet, who I haven't actually disagreed with anywhere. I've voted for Lind, who I less disagreed with, and more saw generically-scummy play from. And I voted you, for defending Lind when your read on him should not have compelled you to do. Where has the "you only vote people you disagree with" come from? Why are you bringing ego into this? All you're doing here is summarising my play and spinning it in a way that makes it appear scummy - you're not actually demonstrating any scummy play from my posts at all. Want to try this one again?
I said my opinion and its reasonable if you dont like it you dont have to but if you go voting people jsut based of that then for me you are either a bad town player or scum and for that i am voting you out.

If you are not open to discuss with others possibilites of people actually being innocent after you VOTE THEM in a game when you are supposed to work eith your TEAM to win then you are ego tripping and i am voting for you.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I find prodding a player here or there and seeing what you can draw for them tends to work, which is what I've done so far. In regards to Juliet she tends to be low-activity, disengaged, fluff-heavy. As town she's far more aggressive and stubborn.
I've never observed that about Juliet. Usually I go based completely on her pushes and so far the only thing she posted was being wary of Fuji cause of the PR thing.

Good to know lol.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
do u think someone spread their PR to u

i find it hard to believe all 3 players with PR are same alignment
Why? In fact, only 2 players - Fuji, and Flower - have PRs relating to their roles. Prof's PR is cause someone hit him early on. This seems really vague statement as well since you didn't state which alignment tbh.

Worst

Custom title
What are your reads :sadgrin::sadgrin::sadgrin:?
Idk really the post restriction stuff is new for me....

I can only safely assume Adam is town cuz no one else complained about him hinting beign Luffy

Lindlataylor was abit too confident about the Town Core team so early but it might be because he claims he's good at reading people? idk

I'd have to re read the debate between ZoroSlays & Ratchet to be sure there is nothing sus about any of them

And i didn't paid too much attention to the others....

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I said my opinion and its reasonable if you dont like it you dont have to but if you go voting people jsut based of that then for me you are either a bad town player or scum and for that i am voting you out.
If you are not open to discuss with others possibilites of people actually being innocent after you VOTE THEM in a game when you are supposed to work eith your TEAM to win then you are ego tripping and i am voting for you.
See, here's the issue. You've assumed an awful lot here that isn't actually present in my posts. I can change my vote whenever I please. In no way have I demonstrated an unwillingness to accept that any of the people I voted are innocent. In fact, as per my comment regarding Juliet, I've demonstrated quite the opposite.

See, here's the issue. You've assumed an awful lot here that isn't actually present in my posts. I can change my vote whenever I please. In no way have I demonstrated an unwillingness to accept that any of the people I voted are innocent. In fact, as per my comment regarding Juliet, I've demonstrated quite the opposite.
Oh thats so cool then by your own logic i can change my opinion on anyone and deem he scum if he does something or says something that makes me think hes not town but until then i will state my opinion the same way you did.
How is that different? But you are sure i am scum because i stated an opinion.
:gokulaugh:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Oh thats so cool then by your own logic i can change my opinion on anyone and deem he scum if he does something or says something that makes me think hes not town but until then i will state my opinion the same way you did.
How is that different? But you are sure i am scum because i stated an opinion.
:gokulaugh:
Who said I was sure you were scum?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Idk really the post restriction stuff is new for me....

I can only safely assume Adam is town cuz no one else complained about him hinting beign Luffy

Lindlataylor was abit too confident about the Town Core team so early but it might be because he claims he's good at reading people? idk

I'd have to re read the debate between ZoroSlays & Ratchet to be sure there is nothing sus about any of them

And i didn't paid too much attention to the others....
These reads look genuine to me tbh. A minor correction, though:
I can read players well under certain circumstances, but the town core thing was a semi-serious take. It wasn't a very serious read. My serious reads are the ones I gave to Flower.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Don DaSlayer @Kvothe Kingkiller @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Tobi

Hey guys, in case you missed the tags, the game has begun. Give us your input whenever you're on.

Thanks for the tag Marimo! But we need your input too lmao.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Oh you werent sure? So you went to vote me when you were unsure about me? That reads scummy for me
Usually players also vote to get a reaction from others around them. Voting for players you disagree with isn't always scummy since you would like to know where their thought process comes from.

So rather than the conclusion, players are more interested in how another player thinks to form a read on them. So Ratchet voted you, despite you disagreeing with his conclusion, to understand your thought process.

Status
Not open for further replies.