Questions & Mysteries Does Enma have Oden Haki? Part 2 ("But Its actually doesn't" edition)

Takes me back to zoro vs Mr 1 where zoro says that wado understands his will ( in this context it definitely means intention and desire )

the will to cut and not cut.
(ofc what I'm about to say is a well devised assumption)
it wouldn't be a stretch if I'd claim that the presence Kaido's talking about is the will of Oden that enma understood or i other words his last desires.. the desire to cut or kill Kaido.. which is what it has been carrying after its owner's demise..

this proves Zkk in a way (zoro fulfills that will and masters enma) ngl but comprehensively it makes sense
Post automatically merged:

@Blother @Jackteo @kumae @Chrono @Zoro D Goat

and mods this is separate thread.. please don't merge it

Last edited:
@Finalbeta, @Zowo (for the sake of zkk moe) @ConquistadoR etc

meant for zoro boi to figure this out

Which is why once the swords will to kill kaido is fulfilled it will turn black.
yuh..

even tho saying enma turns black just makes it seem pretty early or fast seeing the time with the sword he has spent.. but it actually make sense that wado turns black after zoro becomes WSS

As stated by the manga and Zoros VC Enma drains the Users haki, it doesn't contain Odens haki. It might have the presence of Oden, but thats a another topic. Presence =/= haki.
yea this thread is about figuring out what that presence is..and come to, if not precisely correct conclusion.. but a logical one

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@Finalbeta, @Zowo (for the sake of zkk moe) @ConquistadoR etc

meant for zoro boi to figure this out

yuh..

even tho saying enma turns black just makes it seem pretty early or fast seeing the time with the sword he has spent.. but it actually make sense that wado turns black after zoro becomes WSS
That's because the will in wado is to become wss.

That's because the will in wado is to become wss.
yea that's what i said

Its probably Odens will, like Wado has Zoros will inside it. In order to match enma zoro needs to match odens will to master it. I might be wrong though, just a hypothesis.
yea thats what i said and it actually makes sense especially when you realize that swords are portrayed as anthropomorphized with will and a certain level or nuanced understanding of will

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Yeah, we’ve known since Whiskey Peak there’s some sort of psuedo-sentient animism about swords in One Piece. Tashigi‘s beliefs that the sword is “crying”, the sword seller saying that the sword chooses the owner, Zoro talking about Kitetsu being a “problem child”, the scene you mentioned, Ryuma saying that Shusui would be “happy” with Zoro… there’s probably others, but it all adds up to swords in OP being more than chunks of mettle. They have souls

Nor is it unique to swords- Merry and the klaubuterman is a pretty similar concept.

Then on Wano we got Kawamatsu talking about how if you pick up a sword from a fallen comrade, it’s like carrying him into battle.

So there is a part of Oden that’s in this fight, in the form of Enma (and Ame, when Momo gets that). The same way that Oden is fighting on in the form of the Scabbards (who also caused Kaido to have some Oden PTSD). Enma has it’s own personality (for a sword), it will want to defeat Kaido, because that was what Oden wanted. A part of him will have inspired the sword, as much as it has inspired people like the Scabbards. It’s not literally Haki, but it is inherited will.

If course Enma have it, that's how Zoro will turn it black after just a week, while he cant do the same with the sword he is using for 15y, because his Haki alone is not enought for it.

If course Enma have it, that's how Zoro will turn it black after just a week, while he cant do the same with the sword he is using for 15y, because his Haki alone is not enought for it.
Considering how garguantuan the portrayal of the black blades looks for what it concerns forging them I bet Zoro should not be able to turn one black soon unless we get a better understanding over why Roger did never forge one and so many other well renowned swordsmen and get a surprising notion out of it.🤔

We still need an explanation on what Kawamatsu meant when he said "The Soul of the Samurai that resides in the Katana, makes a Samurai strong." This isn't just some figure of speech, as Zoro confirms that once he masters Enma, he will become stronger. He has to tame the Soul of the Sword, but what exactly is the soul of the Sword, and how does someone go about imbedding their soul into a Sword?

I wonder what people would say when Sanji got the shoes from Oden.
the desire of those shoes to whoop kaido's ass

Oda confirmed he doesn't.

After all I did figure it even much earlier.

Oden's arm was normal before being killed, he didn't channel any haki inside the sword let alone it staying there non mutated for 20 years.
thats obvious.. the will and desire of things that have residual sentiments left is very intriguing

We still need an explanation on what Kawamatsu meant when he said "The Soul of the Samurai that resides in the Katana, makes a Samurai strong." This isn't just some figure of speech, as Zoro confirms that once he masters Enma, he will become stronger. He has to tame the Soul of the Sword, but what exactly is the soul of the Sword, and how does someone go about imbedding their soul into a Sword?
in a way its still a bequeathed characteristic that the owner has left behind..so it shares some aspect of my point

Did Zoro necessarily confirm it was due mastery unless you mean pre training and not post? 🤔 I can also see the sword being somewhat more proficient than Wado, but that's up to pure speculation. What he did was claiming he needed to use more of Enma's power. Perhaps he still didn't master the sword fully.

He did not mention mastery or necessarily implicate it unless I'm misremembering and regardless I guess at least this has nothing to do with Oden's haki, if it was about mastery soul is being used figuratively here, because it's in reality a materialistic component that makes Zoro stronger, not a mystic soul.

it's inherited will

when luffy uses red hawk, he reminded o-tama of ace, it means he inherited ace's will, not his haki.

zoro inherited oden's sword and with it his will to kill kaido and free wano, that's why oden's presence can be felt from the sword.

(it's kinda disappointing that zoro didn't act on that will, and wasn't aggressively targetting kaido on the rooftop, but instead he just played the role of luffy's bodyguard)