General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
wrong comparison and out of context as usual...
okay by your logic, Luffy could cut strings while Zoro couldn't cut birdcage which are made up of strings (now don't come with he didn't try, because that won't hold any weight to the argument other than brain dead headcanon) or Zoro didn't master CoA properly as he can't use to protect from Hawkins nails or Kamazou piercing....

what do you mean by his haki withstood mountain bursting force??...:suresure::suresure:....do you even know what you are talking??...don't use that shitshio retarded logic...he just didn't shot haki at Pica...he put force+swordsman skill+haki in his attack....and it is a double standard and hypocritical of you to say that G4 is of haki+df while Zoro attack is just haki?...is he shooting haki beams now??...

Yes, Luffy haki didn't withstood "bite" but you don't have proof that Zoro haki can withstand "bite" as he didn't use it against Hawkins or Kamazou...also, later Luffy haki could withstand Cracker piercing in base form.....your statement holds right only when Zoro haki can withstand any of the above scenarios

Since that didn't happen, it didn't hold any weight...
What a load of shit.

Show me a panel of zoro trying to cut the birdcage ?
Show me a panel of zoros haki breaking ?
Post automatically merged:

And forget base luffy cracker cut g4 luffys arm

What a load of shit.

Show me a panel of zoro trying to cut the birdcage ?
Show me a panel of zoros haki breaking ?

And forget base luffy cracker cut g4 luffys arm
Show me a panel of Zoro haki withstanding pierce attacks
Show me a panel of Zoro haki withstanding cuts
Show me a panel of Zoro has the ability or to cut birdcage or any indication that he can cut birdcage
Show me a panel of Zoro saying "I can cut this birdcage but will just push this so that Luffy can finish doffy"
Show me a panel of Zoro using haki on his body parts other than his swords (not counting hands)

HA001

Show me a panel of Zoro haki withstanding pierce attacks
Show me a panel of Zoro haki withstanding cuts
Show me a panel of Zoro has the ability or to cut birdcage or any indication that he can cut birdcage
Show me a panel of Zoro saying "I can cut this birdcage but will just push this so that Luffy can finish doffy"
Show me a panel of Zoro using haki on his body parts other than his swords (not counting hands)
Why not counting hands ?
Maybe his whole arm when he used enma.

No you said he tried cut the birdcage buttmunch the burden of proof is on you.
Luffys coa has been broken continuously and stated to be weaker.
Zoros hasnt.

Why not counting hands ?
Maybe his whole arm when he used enma.

No you said he tried cut the birdcage buttmunch the burden of proof is on you.
Luffys coa has been broken continuously and stated to be weaker.
Zoros hasnt.
Luffy CoA is said to be weaker than Katakuri and Cracker not Zoro....
I didn't say he tried to cut it, I said it didn't mean that he can cut it......he tried or not doesn't matter, at the end of the day if we remove context from the story, that is how that particular scenario looks."he tried to push it because he can't cut it".......I used that to just show you how things look when you take everything to the face value....

HA001

Luffy CoA is said to be weaker than Katakuri and Cracker not Zoro....
I didn't say he tried to cut it, I said it didn't mean that he can cut it......he tried or not doesn't matter, at the end of the day if we remove context from the story, that is how that particular scenario looks."he tried to push it because he can't cut it".......I used that to just show you how things look when you take everything to the face value....
No youre trying to weasel your way out.
At no point does he attempt to cut it. He pushes it from the get go.
Burden of proof is on you who is arguing against the manga.

1. Avalo Pizaro was the King of the country of Kaido.

2. Big Mom is a SUPER CHaracter.

3. Akainu will be a good guy in the End. Like "Bud I just.... But I just... But I just wanted the World to be a peaceful place. But... Now evil guy are the good ones and the good ones are the bad ones... Following what I always preached, I will intent to redeem himself by taking away me and the corrupt government in one stone. Kuzan... You were right. I thought you lacked the guts to kill me. But you had the strength to love me enough to stop harming me..." Like Wrath in Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

+ Luffy will sacrifice himself to save Akainu. Truly the freest heart of the sea.

4. Not unpopular but Fujitora will fight Shiryu. "I'm blind but you can't foul my heart. You do evil deeds in the shadow but I see through your heart Invisible Man".

Last edited:
No youre trying to weasel your way out.
At no point does he attempt to cut it. He pushes it from the get go.
Burden of proof is on you who is arguing against the manga.
Zoro who likes to cut things out for small reasons doesn't try to cut a birdcage that might kil him and his friends and innocent people. Yeah good thinking, you think exactly like Zoro which the opposite of smart.

Zoro who likes to cut things out for small reasons doesn't try to cut a birdcage that might kil him and his friends and innocent people. Yeah good thinking, you think exactly like Zoro which the opposite of smart.
Because he didn't. He went up to the birdcage and literally started to push against it not try to cut it. Even admiral, who's a swordsman, never tried to cut it. It makes absolutely no sense unless Zoro could cut it. Then that would have taken away from Luffy.

Because he didn't. He went up to the birdcage and literally started to push against it not try to cut it. Even admiral, who's a swordsman, never tried to cut it. It makes absolutely no sense unless Zoro could cut it. Then that would have taken away from Luffy.
Zoro is a swordsman and he deals with his sword any danger he faces, the birdcage is a threat and Zoro must deal with it. What does he do, he goes there use his swords and cover it in haki BUT he doesn't try to cut it as his usual no he use his sword to push the birdcage. Lol you know how embaressing and degrading that is for any swordsman let alone someone who claims he wants to be the best of them all, that's like using a billions dollar note (if it existed) to wipe yourself after taking shit.

Zoro couldn't cut one single string of the birdcage without haki covering it, and Luffy destroyed a whole set of strings grouped together and covered in haki and going in a speed of a bullet. Clear and simple.

Don't bring this shit about not trying, we're not in Kindergarten where everything has to be explained in pictures (or panels in this case), Oda expect his readers to be smart enough to be able to put two and two together.

The birdcage exposed Zoro's weak haki comapred to Luffy's. Simple as that but of course Zoro fans will take whatever suit them and through away everything that expose Zoro.

Zoro is a swordsman and he deals with his sword any danger he faces, the birdcage is a threat and Zoro must deal with it. What does he do, he goes there use his swords and cover it in haki BUT he doesn't try to cut it as his usual no he use his sword to push the birdcage. Lol you know how embaressing and degrading that is for any swordsman let alone someone who claims he wants to be the best of them all, that's like using a billions dollar note (if it existed) to wipe yourself after taking shit.

Zoro couldn't cut one single string of the birdcage without haki covering it, and Luffy destroyed a whole set of strings grouped together and covered in haki and going in a speed of a bullet. Clear and simple.

Don't bring this shit about not trying, we're not in Kindergarten where everything has to be explained in pictures (or panels in this case), Oda expect his readers to be smart enough to be able to put two and two together.

The birdcage exposed Zoro's weak haki comapred to Luffy's. Simple as that but of course Zoro fans will take whatever suit them and through away everything that expose Zoro.
Think about what you are saying.

Zoro who is training to be the greatest swordsman ever, who's fighting style revolves around cutting techniques, who can use haki to increase his cutting capability, power and strength of his attacks, who possesses BOAT which is a cut attack/skill specifically designed for cutting incredibly hard and thick objects decides to only push against the birdcage. Are we talked about the same character?

How much sense do that make, none. There's no logical explanation why he did not try to cut the birdcage. That's not the Zoro that Oda normally shows us.

Remember pre time skip when Zoro was stuck in the wax cake. What did he do. He first tried to cut the wax but wasn't strong enough so he then tried to cut through his own legs and failed. That is a perfect example showing us how far Oda will go to show Zoro try cut something if it's a life-or-death situation. But he never did that here.

When Zoro and Luffy were fighting the dragon and they felt you hurt the dragon at first Zoro had no problem using his Lion Song attack against the dragon but we are supposed to take it for granted that he tried to use it but failed.

You are right. We are not kindergartners and it's because of that we understand this manga it's not perfect and plot is driven by everything. It's the reason why sometimes things don't make sense.

Oda dug himself into a hole when he created that situation so the best way for him to handle it was to never allow Zoro try to cut. If he wanted to he could have easily had Zoro try to cut it at first instead of immediately start pushing it. That wouldn't make sense but once again. If Zoro could have cut it it would have ruined the entire Dynamics and feel of the scene.

Think about what you are saying.

Zoro who is training to be the greatest swordsman ever, who's fighting style revolves around cutting techniques, who can use haki to increase his cutting capability, power and strength of his attacks, who possesses BOAT which is a cut attack/skill specifically designed for cutting incredibly hard and thick objects decides to only push against the birdcage. Are we talked about the same character?

How much sense do that make, none. There's no logical explanation why he did not try to cut the birdcage. That's not the Zoro that Oda normally shows us.

Remember pre time skip when Zoro was stuck in the wax cake. What did he do. He first tried to cut the wax but wasn't strong enough so he then tried to cut through his own legs and failed. That is a perfect example showing us how far Oda will go to show Zoro try cut something if it's a life-or-death situation. But he never did that here.

When Zoro and Luffy were fighting the dragon and they felt you hurt the dragon at first Zoro had no problem using his Lion Song attack against the dragon but we are supposed to take it for granted that he tried to use it but failed.

You are right. We are not kindergartners and it's because of that we understand this manga it's not perfect and plot is driven by everything. It's the reason why sometimes things don't make sense.

Oda dug himself into a hole when he created that situation so the best way for him to handle it was to never allow Zoro try to cut. If he wanted to he could have easily had Zoro try to cut it at first instead of immediately start pushing it. That wouldn't make sense but once again. If Zoro could have cut it it would have ruined the entire Dynamics and feel of the scene.
Aaaah, so when events that makes Zoro look bad it doesn't make sense but when something like Hody biting Luffy then that counts and its a prove that Zoro's haki stronger than Luffy.

As I said, zoro fans only takes in consideration things that makes Zoro look good and everything else that doesn't is plot hole.

Again, still waiting for a real and proper explanation for why Zoro didn't cut the birdcage other than nonsense of him not trying when he could because of the plot necessity. Till then Zoro's haki is rubbish comapred to Luffy.

Hody's bite probably would've made Zoro faint the way Killer's stab did recently.

Last edited:
Aaaah, so when events that makes Zoro look bad it doesn't make sense but when something like Hody biting Luffy then that counts and its a prove that Zoro's haki stronger than Luffy.

As I said, zoro fans only takes in consideration things that makes Zoro look good and everything else that doesn't is plot hole.
This goes beyond Zoro. Not everything is this Fanboy war BS that some people want to make it out to be. Remember, apparently an admiral couldn't beat the birdcage either. Based on what you are saying Doffy is already at an Admiral level. He didn't try to fight Doffy either. Fujitora hated the warlord system. That would have been a perfect opportunity to fight a warlord. You now see how jacked up everything is.

Don't get me started on the whole Luffy vs Hody. Luffy should have never been bit by Hody.

I have no problem with plot and I understand the reason behind it. That doesn't mean it looks good or make sense.

Last edited:
This goes beyond Zoro. Not everything is this Fanboy war BS that some people want to make it out to be. Remember, apparently an admiral couldn't beat the birdcage either. Based on what you are saying Doffy is already at an Admiral level. He didn't try to fight Doffy either. Fujitora hated the warlord system. That would have been a perfect opportunity to fight a warlord. You now see how jacked up everything is.

Don't get me started on the whole Luffy vs Hody. Luffy should have never been bit by Hody.

I have no problem what plot and I understand the reason behind it. That doesn't mean it looks good or make sense.
I understand what you're saying and I have no problem with it. What I want to make clear here is for Zoro fans to understand that they have no proof of Zoro's haki being stronger than Luffy's, specially when Luffy proven himself against light years stronger opponents than that fodder Pika who Zoro fans suddenly try to manipulate reality to show him as someone who Luffy can't beat just for the sake of claiming Zoro post timeskip record has someone strong that Luffy wouldn't be able to deal with just so that Zoro look good (I know why they do it, becuase deep down they know Zoro so far done nothing special in the new world and they can't hype him up but to bring false arguments to belittle others who really done things in the new world like Luffy).

Zoro fans always claimed that Zoro equal or even stronger than Luffy before timeskip, even after the timeskip they maintained claiming so. Then, time pass by in the new world and they see Luffy from achievements to achievements and power up to power up where he clearly passed Zoro (not that this was something before the timeskip because Luffy passed Zoro when he defeated Lucci anyway). The only thing they could do is to belittle Luffy becuase they have no material to hype up Zoro and make him look like Luffy's equal or even slightly behind.

Pathetic, seriously pathetic zoro fans (this is not directled to you CbShadow)

I understand what you're saying and I have no problem with it. What I want to make clear here is for Zoro fans to understand that they have no proof of Zoro's haki being stronger than Luffy's, specially when Luffy proven himself against light years stronger opponents than that fodder Pika who Zoro fans suddenly try to manipulate reality to show him as someone who Luffy can't beat just for the sake of claiming Zoro post timeskip record has someone strong that Luffy wouldn't be able to deal with just so that Zoro look good (I know why they do it, becuase deep down they know Zoro so far done nothing special in the new world and they can't hype him up but to bring false arguments to belittle others who really done things in the new world like Luffy).

Zoro fans always claimed that Zoro equal or even stronger than Luffy before timeskip, even after the timeskip they maintained claiming so. Then, time pass by in the new world and they see Luffy from achievements to achievements and power up to power up where he clearly passed Zoro (not that this was something before the timeskip because Luffy passed Zoro when he defeated Lucci anyway). The only thing they could do is to belittle Luffy becuase they have no material to hype up Zoro and make him look like Luffy's equal or even slightly behind.

Pathetic, seriously pathetic zoro fans (this is not directled to you CbShadow)
Zoro has never even tried in new world. His haki potential is hyped as greater then odens and he never was in a fight where he has to use ashura or struggle with his haki. So it’s not completely absurd to say his coa haki is greater then Luffys. After all he unlocked ryou all the way in alabasta

Zoro has never even tried in new world. His haki potential is hyped as greater then odens and he never was in a fight where he has to use ashura or struggle with his haki. So it’s not completely absurd to say his coa haki is greater then Luffys. After all he unlocked ryou all the way in alabasta
You said it, he was never tried in new world. Until he is tried and proven himself you and other Zoro fans have no right to claim anything concerning his power level.

Also, when did his haki potential is hyped to be stronger than Oden. What I know is that Oden was the only one before Zoro to be able to control enma which makes them supposedly equal not Zoro being greater.

To unlock something first doesn't make you superior, specially when Luffy trianed for two years to develop and improve his haki and in the new world he had more chance to develop it than Zoro since he faced way stronger opponents and more than once.

How strong can Zoro be ?

He beat Pica without real difficulties.
His Haki > Pica Haki, and probably > Vergo Haki.
He beat both the fox and Killer in the same time.
He fought Fujitora without losing.
He gained a Power up through Enma.
He didn't go all out in the New World.

How weak can Zoro be ?

He didn't cut through the Birdcage.
He didn't go One Shot Dofflamingo.
He didn't beat Fujitora. Worse, he had a Hard time.
The fox + killer was sufficient to take him down.

So :

He is at least comfortably stronger than Pica.
He would probably lose against Fujitora.

Plot :

For Zoro to be relevant in the story, he needs to be able to fight at least Jack or Kyoushiro.

You said it, he was never tried in new world. Until he is tried and proven himself you and other Zoro fans have no right to claim anything concerning his power level.

Also, when did his haki potential is hyped to be stronger than Oden. What I know is that Oden was the only one before Zoro to be able to control enma which makes them supposedly equal not Zoro being greater.

To unlock something first doesn't make you superior, specially when Luffy trianed for two years to develop and improve his haki and in the new world he had more chance to develop it than Zoro since he faced way stronger opponents and more than once.
Tengu said zoro has the potential to turn enma black. Oden has had enma since he was a teenager fighting the yakuza.

Tengu said zoro has the potential to turn enma black. Oden has had enma since he was a teenager fighting the yakuza.
Ok this makes more sense but still it proves that Zoro's haki now isn't able to turn it black for whatever the reason are. This means that Zoro's haki whether in Dressrosa or even at the moment still not proven to be better than Luffy's and thats my main arguement here.

Luffy now has advanced armament haki, this is more than what Zoro could do so far.