Speculations Can Kidd manipulate Sanji now that he has an exoskeleton with his magnetic powers?

What's funny is that the exoskeleton you talked about isn't even an armor skin, it just an enhancement to upgrade soliders' strenght and i explained to you why they called it like that...
That's why i said you are trying too hard...
That's because I assumed you would see that it can be really anything.

From a Susanoo type of power up, something like a conglomerate of polymers or even a metal content as Oda wishes so. I would rather bet on the former if I had to roll my personal bet.

I actually don't see Oda portraying Sanji featuring the substance of an insect if you think about it.

That's because I assumed you would see that it can be really anything.

From a Susanoo type of power up, something like a conglomerate of polymers or even a metal content as Oda wishes so. I would rather bet on the former if I had to roll my personal bet.

I actually don't see Oda portraying Sanji featuring the substance of an insect if you think about it.
the example you showed has nothing to do with what an exoskeleton is. I don't think its a power where he can turn it down, it's his skin now, they always talked about "skin armor" in whole cake and never mentionned another substance, in general if you talking about "skin" it's organic...

Gravity DF is easily the most OP DF if we don't conform to One Piece standards, imo. Gravity users can:

- Manipulate time and space
- Manipulate the laws of rotation and revolution
- Manipulate cosmic objects
- Manipulate any energy without physical contact

Electromagnetism is no joke, too. You can manipulate matter, particle, and even quantum physics with it.

Fundamental Forces power will always be broken when applied correctly.
Yep. Darkness won't even mean shit compared to the power of gravity lol

isnt it dna thing for vinsmoke and not cyborg, no? maybe except yonji.
You just need to understand that exoskeletons are based on insects
No, they was called few times as cyborg lol
Also, why you don't want to learn what exeskelot means in military:
A powered exoskeleton (also known as power armor, powered armor, powered suit, cybernetic suit, cybernetic armor, exosuit, hardsuit, exoframe or augmented mobility) is a wearable mobile machine that is powered by a system of electric motors pheunamatics, levers, hydraulisc, or a combination of technologies that allow for limb movement with increased strength and endurance.
For example we can google it:
I believe in our case exoskeleton is build into bodies of Vinsmoke family with some nano-tech

No, they was called few times as cyborg lol
Also, why you don't want to learn what exeskelot means in military:
A powered exoskeleton (also known as power armor, powered armor, powered suit, cybernetic suit, cybernetic armor, exosuit, hardsuit, exoframe or augmented mobility) is a wearable mobile machine that is powered by a system of electric motors pheunamatics, levers, hydraulisc, or a combination of technologies that allow for limb movement with increased strength and endurance.
For example we can google it:
I believe in our case exoskeleton is build into bodies of Vinsmoke family with some nano-tech
Why don't you go to class? We are talking about the setting of exoskeleton in OP

Because I have job LOL and today are weekends
Now why you believe that Oda is using exoskeleton bugs(based on what?) instead of using exeskeleton from military?!
Because the picture I gave you is the setting of exoskeleton in Op
You love learning so much that you must know how to use translation software, right?

You don't know japanese fool, stop pretending that you are, also from where that picture was taken?
It's not difficult to find it on the Internet. It's the information around the life card

You'd rather argue with me here than verify the authenticity. Obviously, you don't want to discuss with me, so there's no need to say more

It's not difficult to find it on the Internet. It's the information around the life card

You'd rather argue with me here than verify the authenticity. Obviously, you don't want to discuss with me, so there's no need to say more
I mean those are plainly not what Sanji has. An exoskeleton is simply armour, and the military can't well build naturally armored humans.

Banchi

yawn-together
If Oda would want to go serious, Kid could easily be the most broken character in One Piece. He could be able to manipulate the iron inside the blood of everyone. So stopping the bloodflow immediately, or instantly explode the heart of everyone. But i doubt Oda goes that far.
Buggy splitting atoms vibes with this one