Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Sanji is still shocked with the changes his body is undergoing and leaves because he needs time to think.

He is likely just undergoing an existential crysis coz he didn't expect to possess an Exo but he will return stronger than before. :sanmoji:

Though it kinda sucks Oda made him get away like that instead of keeping the battle and figure stuff meanwhile. Perhaps he thinks Queen is too dangerous right now. What if he pulled another of his grips after all.

i liked the idea of Oda use Sanji running away from Queen to show X-Drake vs Apoo fight and maybe Sanji will meets Yamato too.

Oda will show Sanji nosebleeding after meets Yamato while chased by 1.32b character :cantseeme::cantseeme:
I love the idea of Yamato meeting the other SHs on her way to the bombs...but she is on her wolf form, so Sanji getting a nosebleed from her like that would be weird:jay-he:

Was referring to Sanjino part.
But KvH doesnt sound much better either but I'll reserve my opinion until I see it in raws.
Hawkins ended up as a complete disappointment.

Killer and Sanjino should team up agains King, Franky will take care of Queen.
Zoro can go after the Emperors sooner than expected. :myman:
At this rate, Killer will reach the Emperors before Zoro :myman:

Was referring to Sanjino part.
But KvH doesnt sound much better either but I'll reserve my opinion until I see it in raws.
Hawkins ended up as a complete disappointment.

Killer and Sanjino should team up agains King, Franky will take care of Queen.
Zoro can go after the Emperors sooner than expected. :myman:
Is this bait?

Status
Not open for further replies.