• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, fuck everything
I'm all in on
RAID WILL FAIL

I wanna see CHAOS
Want Morj really want was just to get great war, with tension and a overwhelming force of the Yonkou who was hyped since 400chapters ago, not small childrens and gifters stealing screentime from the main villians of this arc. Are people mad for Morj though, let be honest if Oda would make the raid different, over 99% would love it if the Beast pirates would take the W in the first round. People quoting Morj in twitter and trying to change his opinion who is simple a fact and true, the arc missing tension and danger feeling.
Flying six,Jack,Hawkins, the fights are worse and a disgusting portrayal for any Yonkou at this point.

Seriously though, I really don't want Morj to be right about this, I don't want the arc to get dragged out even more than it is but it would be completely wrong if the raid didn't fail as they're taking on 2 YONKOS! Half the crew couldn't even handled a single Yonko and her crew despite having so many extra major allies too!
It is not going to happen, I was one who actually believe that at least the first round would end in the victory of the beast pirates, but thinking this could still happen? Nah, the most fights are already done, if the flying six and Jack not getting magically awakening, I don´t see them up again for a while. I understand Morj feeling though, Im thinking the same but we can´t change Oda mind, the arc is going to reach his climax soon.

Im not even disappointed how Hawkins get defeated, after seeing how Jack was handle, I had nothing to lose anymore, I really even expect such a battle for Killer and Hawkins... I kinda know it that Oda not even take much time to build up these fights, Hawkins power and cardset has lot of potential, but I know Oda wouldn´t really mind much about him, for Oda right now it just matter that he show the end of the fights and go forward since his main actors of this raiid are Luffy,Zoro,Sanji,Kid and Law vs Kaido,King,Queen and Big mom.
He want to have more screentime to his main actors, because that he sacrifice his flying six,Jack and Hawkins(soon Fuku).
Is the raid so far totally shitty, nope, but could it be better? Yes...

Its really weird indeed, it has been bothering me too. I'm guessing Imu/The Gorosei really needed her and Akainu was scared of their wrath? Well I doubt he knows about Imu but even so? It was weird though, it doesn't make sense to me, he felt out of character then for me. Just letting the Blackbeard pirates escape, not trying to take them down and kill them especially, letting Bonney be a hostage too and not killing her?

Bonney seems to have some kind of knack for escaping, I guess its just because of her DF but she might just be amazing at stealth/agility/lockpicking and such, a sort of rogue/thief and Harley Quinn even type character but idk. It's been confusing the hell out of me tbh lol.
If Shinobu can make Momo older, is inevitable we going to see them be younger in their Prime. Can't wait for the Gorosei

judge was right he s useless
Except he isn't, he saved the crew more times than anyone, he's been more useful this raid than the entirety of the crew aside from luffy

Zoro saved luffy, but sanji saved momo the most important person in wano, he saved chopper and he protected zoro when fighting against king and queen

Wait so Kids literally fighting a Yonko while being nerfed half the fight. An Laws basically pickin up the Slack!!!

Law/Kid despite the complete lack of attention they’ve gotten. Have some solid portrayal. Lol imagine Marco trying to hold off a Yonko without regen lol.

Killer vs Hawkins got off screen like Law vs Hawkins. At first you’d think Laws only relevant solo battle the whole arc. Got off screen to showcase Hawkins abilities
Later. But nope, just an author that can’t actually draw/think of any good fight choreography.

Status
Not open for further replies.