Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an unusual matchup, any particular reasons for it?

:choppawhat:

I love how good Stampede made her look though! I really hope she can fight and has some crazy powers

! Don't need her to be another Toki!

:whitepress::odenugh::emohiyo:

I'd really love Bonney to get a proper fight and some massive Ws already!
To see who is stronger in their 1v1 xd

I hope Bonney learned a good fighting style that doesn't merely involve touching someone and turning them into a different aged being.

WHERE’S ZORO? DAMN U ODA!

THIS IS ZORO’S ARC. EVEN SANJI GOT MORE PANEL IN THE LAST 3 CHAPTERS THAN ZORO

U ALREADY GIVE SANJI AN ARC BUT U STILL GIVE SANJI MORE PANEL AND MORE INTERESTING LORE AND FIGHT

IS ZORO A JOKE FOR U, ODA?
The Top 50 Most Appearing Characters In Wano (as of chapter 1027)
Monkey D. Luffy - 1275

Roronoa Zoro - 722

Kaido - 669

Kin'emon - 603

O-Kiku - 451

Kozuki Oden - 450

Kozuki Momonosuke - 444

Sanji - 433

G

Gorosei Informer

I can`t think of any reason why was Akainu scared about Bonney getting away or way she keep escaping.
Its really weird indeed, it has been bothering me too. I'm guessing Imu/The Gorosei really needed her and Akainu was scared of their wrath? Well I doubt he knows about Imu but even so? It was weird though, it doesn't make sense to me, he felt out of character then for me. Just letting the Blackbeard pirates escape, not trying to take them down and kill them especially, letting Bonney be a hostage too and not killing her?

Bonney seems to have some kind of knack for escaping, I guess its just because of her DF but she might just be amazing at stealth/agility/lockpicking and such, a sort of rogue/thief and Harley Quinn even type character but idk. It's been confusing the hell out of me tbh lol.

WHERE’S ZORO? DAMN U ODA!

THIS IS ZORO’S ARC. EVEN SANJI GOT MORE PANEL IN THE LAST 3 CHAPTERS THAN ZORO

U ALREADY GIVE SANJI AN ARC BUT U STILL GIVE SANJI MORE PANEL AND MORE INTERESTING LORE AND FIGHT

IS ZORO A JOKE FOR U, ODA?
LMFAO

This dude's now my favorite thing about spoiler discussion threads. He's so obsessed with Zoro EVERY week that it's funny at this point

He has the most powerful card from tarot in his hand, no way he is done, if yes L for Oda.
Wait what? Do you not understand what that last card is about?

oh lord

The last card is Marco’s nonsense about the New gen defeating the old gen

What? Dude, did you miss the entire point of what’s happening? Hawkins got defeated and he pulled out a card to see how the battle is ending and the Card told him Luffy is gonna win… That’s it… That’s the meaning of the card

Did you actually think there’s more
:shame:

G

Gorosei Informer

The Top 50 Most Appearing Characters In Wano (as of chapter 1027)
Monkey D. Luffy - 1275

Roronoa Zoro - 722

Kaido - 669

Kin'emon - 603

O-Kiku - 451

Kozuki Oden - 450

Kozuki Momonosuke - 444

Sanji - 433
JESUS CHRIST LOL! WTF!? "But Oda doesn't hate Sanji!"

:sanjimeh::lulz::lawsigh::kaidowhat::sanmoji:

Bruh letting the enemy free roam cuz he feels odd.
Sanji quite a disappointment.

Good thing Queen wants to see the RS and chases Sanji otherwise he could have easily attacked the rest of the alliance nonchalantly.
there are still izo and marco to stop queen. Nothing will happen even if queen attacked like that but yes sanji is a disappointment until now expect of rescuing momo.. At this point,i even think oda just make queen vs drake as a matchup so that we can see more from him meanwhile sanji can go fight apoo or some strong one .

Yeah for real, he's mad underrated. He was tanking a punch from Big Mom before! I heard he might tank a punch from Big Mom this chapter that was the same one that took out Gear 4th Luffy at WCI instantly! I'm skeptical of that but I would love it! Oda really needs to show off his CoC too!
the Same Big Mom who one shot WCI Gear 4 Luffy, Judge,Niji and Yonji in One Chapter when Big Mom can't even beat Kid in almost 20 chapters now

Smoothie Run from Her
Katakuri said no one can't stop her.

and Kid and Law will defeat her very soon lmao:myman::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.