Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Of course. He can't fight after biting more than he could chew. Just when you expect the vice captain to protect the crew, he was the one being protected. lol.
yes zoro with broken bones after saving his captain's life 8 times in the raid meanwhile recently healed sanji run away like a bitch and left chopper defenseless.
It's not even a comparison you're just reaching to defend that coward sanji

Apoo was pretty decent.
Killer did his job too, great performance,Kid going to show great feats.
Hawkins end in a disappointing performance so far. Drake is solid, the problem is that we don't see him and his feats. I hope with Sanji eacaping, Queen vs Drake going to happen. Yeah he going to lose but at least he could get more feats.
So far Apoo and Killer are the two Supernovas I have been enjoying the most during this arc, Hawkins originally during Act 1 and X Drake originally during Act 2 and also during the beginning of Act 3.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
We all know that Oda is delaying Sanji vs queen, while Sanji haters say it's escape
What are their brains:josad:
Yeah but that doesn't help the possibilities he will eventually unleash conqueror's haki. A CoC user would have probably kept fighting and discover his powers with the passing of fight time. ๐Ÿค” at least according to OP logic.

No need to defeat anyone. It's a fact everyone are disappointed with Kaido. Compare how people are more excited by King vs zoro than luffy vs kaido round 33.
We barely had two or three panels of Kaidou vs Luffy. Do people got excited before the chapter of King vs Zoro? There was no proper focus until that chapter. Besides, more number of people disappointed with King than Kaidou. Kaidou atleast got to went through 17 people gauntlet whereas King got chocked by Marco even when Queen helped him.

Yeah but that doesn't help the possibilities he will eventually unleash conqueror's haki. A CoC user would have probably kept fighting and discover his powers with the passing of fight time. ๐Ÿค” at least according to OP logic.
What are you talking about? Did you reply to the wrong person?

Not only Murata but also Gotouge from Kimetsu no Yaiba pretty much a amazing work for her final arc, it was pretty dark but also very good, she did a justice for all the uppermoons, they get many chapters with insane battles, maincharacters get killed off, brutal deaths(even childrens get eaten alive lol), group battles and more stuff. Expect Muzan who was not really great, the exective of Muzan had a insane battles, one of the best in Shonen in general in the last 10-20years.
Quality pays.

Meanwhile the Japanese are opening their eyes to just how trash OP has become. I thought the hate was just a western thing, but found out that it really isn't.

You get that this is mirroring Katakuri and Luffy where Luffy regularly left the fight to think and strategize. Except Sanjis trying to best understand his own power whereas Luffy was trying to understand his enemies.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
What are you talking about? Did you reply to the wrong person?
I mean that it's true that he will most likely return to fight Queen and wasn't exactly scared of him but a CoC user would have probably not behaved like that. I could be wrong sure but this is how I conceive it basing myself off OP logic. ๐Ÿค”

yes zoro with broken bones after saving his captain's life 8 times in the raid meanwhile recently healed sanji run away like a bitch and left chopper defenseless.
It's not even a comparison you're just reaching to defend that coward sanji

Lol. Broken bones? Saved Luffy? lol. Zoro was the one ended up being saved by Law. HAd law delayed his shambles for one second, he was dead. lol. Meanwhile, Sanji saved the most important figure of Wano Kuni and the reason why the Samurai keeps fighting. lol. In terms of usefulness, you are right, Zoro is not comparable to Sanji. lol All bark.

Status
Not open for further replies.