With Hawkins now defeated, the only antagonists left now are:

Kaido
Big Mom
King
Queen
Apoo
Fukurokuju
And finally Numbers 1, 2, 3, and 6
I think we'll see those first 4 around a lot longer while the CP-0 plot evolves and Onigashima is saved. In the mean time I can see some Apoo/Numbers stuff happening soon with Drake beating him and someone (i.e. Chopper?) Defeating some of the Numbers.

Raizo vs Fuku has to end soon too.

Other than Hawkins, X Drake is the only other Supernova that has also been disappointing so far during this arc.

I know there is Kid as well, but I'm giving Kid another chance.
Apoo was pretty decent.
Killer did his job too, great performance,Kid going to show great feats.
Hawkins end in a disappointing performance so far. Drake is solid, the problem is that we don't see him and his feats. I hope with Sanji eacaping, Queen vs Drake going to happen. Yeah he going to lose but at least he could get more feats.

I love it because in a great way is a good parallel to Zoro (contrary to what ALOT of people here don't get). Zoro is the 1 person who believes in Luffy more than anyone. He's also the first person willing to trash on his own dream to:

- Die for Luffy (i.e. Thriller Bark)
- Beg Mihawk to train him

That resolve is 100% a first mate's job (who I consider Zoro to be regardless of what labels are thrown vs what arent), and i definitely think it's what Oda is conveying here.

Because of this, Killer has been massively elevated in my book and now im really excited to see what Kid brings to the table here. Oda definitely is setting something up.
Exactly, Killer's path in Wano is all about doing sacrifices/get the dirt for Kidd.
The moment he ate the SMILE kinda mirrors Thriller Bark a lot, even tho the stake was more psychological than physical.

I was 99% confident that Kidd and Law vs Linlin would have ended in a success, now after Killer words it's a solid 100% for me.

Was there ever any doubt that odens prophecy that the supernovas will defeat the yonkos would come true?
I just think it's funny that Oda has had Kid/Law holding BM off this long and people here thought it would end with her winning for some apparent reason. I thought it's been very clear that Oda wants the Supernova captains to win these Yonko battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.