Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The meteor thing is useless in a cqc fight where fuji himself has to destroy the meteor falling on him
Why was Bartolomeo, literally the biggest Luffy wanker, shitting his pants when Luffy was facing Fujitora.

He just saw Gear 4 and Luffy defeat Doflamingo.

In fact, literally, everyone there wanted to flee. Chinjao thought they were fucked.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Correct me if i'm wrong but that ''sanji's fire is nothing compared to king's'' was lance's opinion and not the leaker's
It was chapter 1023. There it says "thanks for redon and korean leaker".
Don't know if it was redon's opinion, or just the leaker's.
Either way, after the "fainted", I'm inclined to believe it was the leakers.
Dude drew Whoswho garbage fat Walmart Garfield hybrid instead of Queen's. Drew Yamato's animal form instead of anything about the fight between Sanji and Queen, etc. You know where I'm going with it.

Jack and Hawkins deserved to get great fights. Oda just totally screwed up here. This is just garbage.
atleast jack is better he defeated entire sulong minks army and some normal minks,defeated them, then he fought with inu and got defeated. Even if it's totally offscreened ,he did what a YC commander can do .What did hawkins do, he just fought killer and got defeated. oda made a fool out of hawkins

Status
Not open for further replies.