Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkins power scale is lost to zoro as seen in wano battle
Hawkins lost to law
Hawkins lost to killer

Killer lost to zoro

Worst generation :
- Yonko level
1. Blackbeard (already yonkou, may get stronger in the meantime)
2. Luffy (just recently in yonkou kaido level)

- Yc1 - yc2 level
3. zoro (slashed kaido & currently fight highest bounty yc1)
3. Kid (designed as luffy rival & currently fight yonkou bigmom)
4. Law (recently keep up to fight yonkou bigmom)

- Yc3 - yc4 level
5. X drake (as tobiroppo is slightly below kaido yc3, might hide powers as marine sword)
6. urouge (was beating big mom yc4, and can escape)

- Below yc level
7. Killer (ranked below tobi roppo during kaido pirates)
8. Apoo (lead numbers in kaido pirates)
9. Bege (regular army in bigmom pirates)
10. Hawkins (lost to most others, and below apoo in kaido pirates)
11. Bonney (designed as kind hearted and the weakest)

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Exactly! I don't understand why people actually defend this. Probably the same people who insist the story isn't getting much worse either.
Thing is:
I'm waiting for the full summary or pics to form an opinion about what is happening.
Because after the "sanji fainted", I can imagine that what is really happening is that Sanji is just kiting Queen while he deals with his changes, instead of "running away".
It's the korean leaker dude. "but Sanji's fire has nothing on King's.".
Dude literally goes out of his way to put his opinions of what happens to make Sanji look worse than reality. :suresure:

Either way, this is a chapter all about "finishing another filler fight".
Sanji's fight will actually develop again once Oda starts actually focusing on it again. So far, this is the kind of "show a few panels of the fight just so people don't forget what's going on". Like the Flying 6 fights. A bunch of random panels showing the SH's clashing, and then, once the focus shifted to them for real, bam. 1 chapter for them to be over.
It's Oda's M.O.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
- Cut to Killer vs Hawkins.
- Kid's headache is caused by Hawkins, who is headbutting his head.
- In this part there is a long conversation between the two, at the end Killer says that he has 2 questions for Hawkins.

- Question 1: What if the damage you do has nowhere to go?
- Hawkins responds that the damage will go to Kid, then Killer cuts off his left arm.
- Hawkins says why did he cut off his arm, if the damage is going to go for ...
- Killer: "Kid doesn't have a left arm."

- Question 2: How many lives do you have left if I eliminate Kid's straw dolls?
- Hawkins: "Congratulations, that was the last one."

- Hawkins draws the "Tower" card, and Killer defeats him.
- "Tower" means "the collapse of the old" and a hidden meaning of the letter is "a new way".

The fuck is this shit. Nice fight btw Oda. We didn't even see anything. So this is how Hawkins is defeated? Nice from Hawkins telling Killer everything and answering all his questions. We didn't see any new tarot cards and Hawkins just stood there and waited for Killer to figure out everything. This fight was a total mess. It started out great, but it was way too predictable and boring.

This could have been such a good fight, but it was wasted. And it's not even about the outcome, it's just that this fight is trash. Hawkins was defeated in such a lame way.

Hawkins should have just joined the alliance, he is smart and should have known better.
Hawkins weakest supernova

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Thing is:
I'm waiting for the full summary or pics to form an opinion about what is happening.
Because after the "sanji fainted", I can imagine that what is really happening is that Sanji is just kiting Queen while he deals with his changes, instead of "running away".
It's the korean leaker dude. "but Sanji's fire has nothing on King's.".
Dude literally goes out of his way to put his opinions of what happens to make Sanji look worse than reality. :suresure:
Correct me if i'm wrong but that ''sanji's fire is nothing compared to king's'' was lance's opinion and not the leaker's

Status
Not open for further replies.