Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
- Cut to Killer vs Hawkins.
- Kid's headache is caused by Hawkins, who is headbutting his head.
- In this part there is a long conversation between the two, at the end Killer says that he has 2 questions for Hawkins.

- Question 1: What if the damage you do has nowhere to go?
- Hawkins responds that the damage will go to Kid, then Killer cuts off his left arm.
- Hawkins says why did he cut off his arm, if the damage is going to go for ...
- Killer: "Kid doesn't have a left arm."

- Question 2: How many lives do you have left if I eliminate Kid's straw dolls?
- Hawkins: "Congratulations, that was the last one."

- Hawkins draws the "Tower" card, and Killer defeats him.
- "Tower" means "the collapse of the old" and a hidden meaning of the letter is "a new way".

The fuck is this shit. Nice fight btw Oda. We didn't even see anything. So this is how Hawkins is defeated? Nice from Hawkins telling Killer everything and answering all his questions. We didn't see any new tarot cards and Hawkins just stood there and waited for Killer to figure out everything. This fight was a total mess. It started out great, but it was way too predictable and boring.

This could have been such a good fight, but it was wasted. And it's not even about the outcome, it's just that this fight is trash. Hawkins was defeated in such a lame way.

Hawkins should have just joined the alliance, he is smart and should have known better.
Hawkins is ass cry more.

zoro almost have no help in wano, lots of broken promisses, "i will rally samurai" "ill avenge yasuie" " i will cut kaido and put him on his knees"
i do have issues with that as well, it also happened in dressrosa zoro told hajrudin that by the time he wakes up the bird cage would be gone, just for hajrudin to help pushing the bird cage moments later.
zoro wasn't perfect, but at least he wasn't pathetic like sanji.

imo it's oda's fault, the characters doesn't exist for themselves.

- Cut to Killer vs Hawkins.
- Kid's headache is caused by Hawkins, who is headbutting his head.
- In this part there is a long conversation between the two, at the end Killer says that he has 2 questions for Hawkins.

- Question 1: What if the damage you do has nowhere to go?
- Hawkins responds that the damage will go to Kid, then Killer cuts off his left arm.
- Hawkins says why did he cut off his arm, if the damage is going to go for ...
- Killer: "Kid doesn't have a left arm."

- Question 2: How many lives do you have left if I eliminate Kid's straw dolls?
- Hawkins: "Congratulations, that was the last one."

- Hawkins draws the "Tower" card, and Killer defeats him.
- "Tower" means "the collapse of the old" and a hidden meaning of the letter is "a new way".

The fuck is this shit. Nice fight btw Oda. We didn't even see anything. So this is how Hawkins is defeated? Nice from Hawkins telling Killer everything and answering all his questions. We didn't see any new tarot cards and Hawkins just stood there and waited for Killer to figure out everything. This fight was a total mess. It started out great, but it was way too predictable and boring.

This could have been such a good fight, but it was wasted. And it's not even about the outcome, it's just that this fight is trash. Hawkins was defeated in such a lame way.

Hawkins should have just joined the alliance, he is smart and should have known better.
Good old
Hawkins will use his cards to boost luffy which will help defeat Kaido
:cantseeme:

Status
Not open for further replies.