• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Skywalk = Finally free :josad:

The mantra of his TS training.
You really can't write irony better than that. Such a destruction/deconstruction/assassination of a character. Sanji pre TS was fucking amazing, now look at him. Was all that a facade?

I read the latest chapter of Shougeki no Sanji the one with Ivankov and was actually physically disgusted.

You really can't write irony better than that. Such a destruction/deconstruction/assassination of a character. Sanji pre TS was fucking amazing, now look at him. Was all that a facade?

I read the latest chapter of Shougeki no Sanji the one with Ivankov and was actually physically disgusted.
Kicking the air allowed him to finally escape that nightmare :josad:

And his brain got wired in a way it's difficult to dematerialize now

it was food and blood loss
it's not like luffy never got ko'ed after fights: hody jones, doffy, katakuri....

hawkins: the kumainu picked him up, he was the one facing the straw man and protecting everyone

apoo: it was his mission, to watch over luffy, to conserve their strength for kaido.

sanji hasn't been reliable in anything in this raid, he needed the scabbards and shinobu to distract kaido and calamities so he could free momo. he abandoned luffy on the way to the rooftop, he put robin in danger, he ran from a decisive battle...
zoro almost have no help in wano, lots of broken promisses, "i will rally samurai" "ill avenge yasuie" " i will cut kaido and put him on his knees" the only usefull thing he done, was sacrificing himself blocking BM kaido attack, wich he merely stop for 1 second with bone crushing performance, which you fanboys exaggerate as stopping 2 yonkos at the same time , 1 vs 2.

Nobody would believe it.
The 2015 Jack who shook OP forums with his debut and 1 billion hype
The 2015 Jack who seemingly unkillable "not even the Admiral nor Zunisha can kill him"
The 2015 Jack that was hyped "Jack's force kept coming from the sea. But we took care of them all, only 1 person that we can't take down, and that is Jack"

That same Jack above, ends up getting less focus than random Wano brat who happens to eat bullshit bullshit no Mi.
GODA is such a foreshadowing genius with his unexpected plottwists, nobody expected Jack getting trashed like that which is the plottwist. 1000/10 writing, would read it again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.