Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he creates enough gravity force to create a black hole, even light wouldn't escape easy... technically kizaru wouldn't be affected by gravity unless it's concentrated enough to create a singularity (but then it would be black beard's powers, so i d'ont think fujitora can reach this level of gravity)
If you mean by singularity the conception of infinite mass and density that doesn't look realistic (even in the real world) , but Issho can probably generate enough mass into such a tiny space to bend even Kizaru's light if I had to bet, so yes I expect Issho to be able to generate a massive gravitational pull.

Regarding this chapter,
I will wait for more details to comment on what’s happening…

But my initial thoughts:
- Sanji situation with Queen, I don’t mind it regardless of how trolls are making fun of it… he’s taking a break to process all the childhood trauma he had about being the failure.. and then disowned by his father, and then not accepting them as family too… all for him to get those powers now… these are psychological challenges that some trolls or power scalers can only just be toxic with it instead of being good readers…

- Regarding Hawkins vs Killer…. That for me needs more clarification… cause I do not trust spoilers when it comes to details about the fight… spoiler is making Hawkins look like dumb as fuck when he was one of the most clever effecient characters so far in the arc… so I would hope with more details, he is taken out in more brilliant way than what I read in spoilers, otherwise, that is a stupid ending from what we saw so far

Hey yall

Thank fuck Sanji vs Queen aint ended this chapter. It seems like Oda is really structuring it like Luffy vs Katakuri. So the next time it restarts it will be the final part, or the second last :choppawhat:

Either way im happy af its carrying on.

And yh....seems like nothing else happenned in this chap.
Yup, had a big feeling Oda would make the Queen/King fights longer than usual. Glad this chapter confirms

If you mean by singularity the conception of infinite mass and density that doesn't look realistic (even in the real world) , but Issho can probably generate enough mass into such a tiny space to bend even Kizaru's light if I had to bet, so yes I expect Issho to be able to generate a massive gravitational pull.
I mean i get you but we know only one thing that is capabale to completely stop light, and it's black holes (singularity). If he can do that that becomes BB powers

Dude. 2 admirals. One got injured. You can't even say Fuji got sneak attack, Fuji has excellent CoO. That's worse.
Dude. 1 healthy Yonkous vs 2 YC level opponents while one is getting heavily nerfed yet both are still standing and doing great.

You have absolutely no proof how and under which circumstances the fight during the Reverie went down nor do you know how strong the Rev commanders are.

Sanji situation with Queen, I don’t mind it regardless of how trolls are making fun of it… he’s taking a break to process all the childhood trauma he had about being the failure.. and then disowned by his father, and then not accepting them as family too… all for him to get those powers now… these are psychological challenges that some trolls or power scalers can only just be toxic with it instead of being good readers…
Bro you don't need to go that far

This is WG, the main topics here are reading spoilers -> Overreacting to it in order trash a character you don't like/fit an agenda, if you're proven to be right after the chapter comes out, then you make some threads, if not, then you still make some threads about it, and perhaps have a lot of fun in the whole process
:kawak:

Status
Not open for further replies.