Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wano in Anime is on a whole other level than manga… if you cannot see that.. you either are giving judgement based on previous arcs in anime and you’re not watching… or you need to go see a doctor to check your eyes
You need to check your eyes because this is exactly what I meant but put it into different words.

What I mean was. It is nothing new/surprising that anime fills the holes and hypes some events more than the manga does.

You guys probably don't know about this, but in recent interviews–I don't know in which one spiceficly –Oda said "that he's sad that Anime has to do things that Oda himself can't." I myself just found out about this from Drizzt's video, you can find it in his video, it just shows that Oda really gave up on one piece, he openly acknowledges that he failed his fans and fills guilty from it.
:bamathink:
Oda never said that
I love drizzt a lot by the way and love his rants

but those are false rumors lol

If I should rank Doflamingo,Hawkins,Apoo and Drake around the Beast pirates, the ranking should look like this:
1. Kaido
2. King
3. Queen
4/5. Doffy/Jack
6. Apoo
7. Drake
8. WsW
9. Sasaki
10. Hawkins
11. Ulti
12. BlackMaria
13. Pageone

I don´t see Hawkins beating WsW to be honest...
Sasaki is also close, I think between these five, the gap is not that large:Apoo,Drake,WsW,Sasaki and Hawkins...

people are clowning sanji for running away, but fail to realize what sanji went through just so he couldn't be like his siblings. him awakening these powers must be devastating to him, all the years that he has been trying to contain it and have it not work in the end...

I think him wanting some time to think is completely justifiable imo

Bogard

You can't win
There's plenty of time left for Killer to get down to 8% when he joins Zoro in his fight against King. *snicker*
Logically he should want to help his captain against BM once again tho since it was the original direction he was heading to before Hawkins' interruption and with Hawkins out of the way now, he is free to go there again

Maybe it's actually where he'd be at a heavy risk of dying. At the very least it shows that Killer still has plenty of fight left in the bank.

The dude keeps winning
- Participated in the grand battle between 5 SN vs 2 yonko, even tanking BM's attack, and damaging Kaido a bit
- Washed Hawkins by using his powers against him

And yet potentially could back up Kid in the Battle against BM

Sanji ran away from the fight because he needs to think ? :kaidowhat:

Another thing I that I totally got wrong was the idea that Hawkins/Apoo would switch sides. I though Oda would go the generic route and have them do so, but he actually stuck to his guns and made them antagonists. Leaves me more confident that Drake will finish off Apoo.
I never believed Apoo would switch sides since he willingly joined Kaido way before forming an "alliance" with Kid and Hawkins. Hawkins is the only one I thought would switch sides after learning to have faith and stop relying on statistics so much, Luffy's personality and actions seemed like the perfect ingredients to set a change of heart in motion.

But I don't care that Oda didn't go in that direction, what really bothers me about Hawkins' character is that the potential of his power got completely wasted by Oda for the sake of finishing fights quickly. It baffles me that he's so allergic to the idea of giving proper, well developed fights to characters not named Luffy/Zoro/Sanji.

Doing great, meaning they stall and visibly scuff up Big mom even though Kid received a stab wound due to Hawkins several chapters ago, something so significant, that Kid went down to his knees. Now he's having severe headache and BM still can't take him down. Absolute fucking garbage, lmao.
Headache, like the one Kaido had when he dive 10k feet? We now say that is severely nerf? LMAO

Stall BM, that's all they can do? While Revos injured Fuji while Greenbull was there. So if that's garbage then GB and Fuji are shit? LMAO

Anyways, where do you scale Hawkins after his fight with Killer?
He had prep-time and a hostage, but still lost without doing much damage to Killer it seems.
Pretty disappointing.
Capone with Big Father tanking Big Mom's punches was more impressive lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
people are clowning sanji for running away, but fail to realize what sanji went through just so he couldn't be like his siblings. him awakening these powers must be devastating to him, all the years that he has been trying to contain it and have it not work in the end...

I think him wanting some time to think is completely justifiable imo
Yeah yeah just after in the same arc he said he will swallow his pride if its for the crew.

Stop advocating for losers. He just wants to bail out of the fight putting entire alliance at risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.