Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
killer mid diff Hawkins, Sanji got low diff and was only saved thanks to his daddy

oh btw he's currently running away
Technically Kidd mid diffed Hawkins since he paid for the W

Sanji... I told everyone Queen would beat his ass even if I kinda doubted it. But then we had weeks of people calling Sanji a sword killer, only for him to take his dad's upgrade and fucking run.

Queen only cares about the raid suit. He probably wants it so he can make more modifications on it for himself.

But Sanji? Rn it seems like he cares more about his own humanity than the outcome of the battle on the live floor. Meanwhile Robin was willing to become a devil if it meant saving her own crewmates, Zoro was more than willing to forgo the way of the sword and do anything to win against King :hope:

Spoilers better be misleading cuz otherwise this is a new completely new low for Sanji :hope:

Sanji sacrifices his life for his friends, allies and even random people everytime there is an opportunity

What is happening isn't being controled by Sanji, his choices brought him here, but he didn't imagined things would come to this point

He saved lives with that, including Momonosuke's, who is being incredibly important right now

Yeah let’s also ignore the fact that he fought both Big Mom and Hybrid Kaido while a whole squad of YC3 characters got trashed by base Kaido

so what? It’s damn obvious
And???

He was fighting beside really powerful characters, and is pretty competent himself.

This is not a knock at Killer, but I fail to see how this means he can defeat Queen.

Mindset still counts. You have Luffy and Zoro and even Robin saying to leave their respective opponents to them only, while Sanji here needs to leave to contemplate about his new power up in the middle of a fight.

Fair enough. But there is a time and place for that. If other SHs had his back and were stalling Queen then sure let him go back to the ship and think about it. But while he's taking on Queen all by himself? This aint it, beating the enemy should come first and thinking later. Unless he's afraid of going indiscriminate due to losing his emotions then maybe he has a good reason to leave but if he just forgot about fighting Queen then that's just disgraceful
I'm just arguing there's worse lows for him lol, stalling Queen while he thinks is much better than being distracted or stuff like letting himself get hurt by Kalifa and Black Maria.

Yeah let’s also ignore the fact that he fought both Big Mom and Hybrid Kaido while a whole squad of YC3 characters got trashed by base Kaido

so what? It’s damn obvious
We've also seen what King does to a fully healed Zoro, and Queen is 95% of King.
Kaido wasn't focused on anyone except for Luffy, as soon as he targeted them with non AoE attacks they were nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.