Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now i think Killer is barely stronger. If Sanji wants to defeat Killer he should get a power up for his attacks then i can see Sanji with Raid Suit surpassing Killer.
His defence is already good but Sanji's attacks arent even hurting Queen so Sanji needs another power up to surpass Killer. :catsure:
Since when making queen scream and bleed = no damage ? Queen just got broken regan because he is an ancient zoan, you dont have to verbally say it to prove you are doing damage.

All of sanji downplayers forget that until 1028 he was on top of the fight and wasn't even going all out, fought king and queen for a little, these people even posted sanji is winning against queen in base meaning queen is shit, and now they say sanji weaker then killer because he got caught in ONE attack that destroys literally everybody.
Sanji feats even before his PU puts him above killer who did nothing more impressive then the scabbards and that's a fact
So if people think a character is stronger than Sanji they are downplaying WOW you Sanji fans are seriously now starting to pull far ahead of the delusion race with Zoro fans you are clearly no.1 now of the most delusional.

Anyway so far everyone here is pretty much of the mind that before Sanji's power up Killer was clearly stronger, but thanks to Sanji awakening he is pulling ahead of KIller.

Dont understand why such statements have you so up in arms :lusalty:

Since when making queen scream and bleed = no damage ? Queen just got broken regan because he is an ancient zoan, you dont have to verbally say it to prove you are doing damage.
Queen is constantly saying your damage is nothing compared to the power of dinos.

Show me a panel about regenaration i dont remember Queen talking about regen.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You talk about logic haha, sanji fights queen for over 10 chapters and fight king and queen together for a little, kicks him around and making him bleed without even using the raid suit and making him try even more then against marco ( marco was surprised by that form as well meaning he didn't use it against him ), just because he got caught by one attack with surprise then is a neg diff, nice powescalling dude.
queen explicitly said that none of sanji's attacks even hurt him. and queen broke sanji into two and was about to kill him before the powerup. i agree that neg diff was over dramatizing it but sanji got low diff'd by queen the moment he got serious with him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
queen explicitly said that none of sanji's attacks even hurt him. and queen broke sanji into two and was about to kill him before the powerup. i agree that neg diff was over dramatizing it but sanji got low diff'd by queen the moment he got serious with him.
Sanji didn’t use his higher ends skills : concasse or Hell memories or whatever he had in the time skip. He didn’t use the RS.
And his body was a little weird.

Yeah just because
He still said it, even Big Meme called them rookies, Doffy said it to, Queen as well, Cracker and more have called Luffy and co. rookies.
yeah just because someone calls you a rookie doesn’t make you one. The strawhats aren’t rookies anymore. They been pirates for about 2 and half years now. Ace with 3 years as a pirate wasn’t considered a rookie anymore. So why would you consider them rookies? They still quite new compared to other pirates like Big mom, kaido and doffy but they are definitely not rookies. Jinbe joint them and he has over 12 years of experience.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
does that change what Queen said?
Even Sanji has said his attacks are not doing damage, jesus you people are just ........
Yeah and out of pride he didn’t use the RS while we know for facts that RS is a PU and makes Sanji stronger. And I still didn’t see Sanji using HM.
ne we also know for facts that Sanji body was changing.
Queen is obviously stronger than no RS all out Sanji. And likely stronger too than RS Sanji pre exo. But we don’t know how far that Sanji can push him

Status
Not open for further replies.