Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I’ve seen that this forum is toxic and can’t really debate. But I didn’t expect this. None of the panels show that he was injured or that he was somehow weakened. He himself said to Zoro if I had my punisher the result would have been different and Zoro says it would be the same. This is on the roof top. So again explain to me why he was nerfed in a logical way please. Without trying to belittle me. I just wanna have a good conversation about my favorite manga with fellow people who have the same love for it.
I was not trying to belittle you Don't worry, it's just that I had this discussion so many times...
I'll try to keep it short:
- We know for a fact that Killer fought Kaido not much time before the battle in Ringo against Zoro, he was also shown covered in bendages and was not armed with his personal weapons. He was clearly physically nerfed.

- He ate a SMILE to protect Kidd, now we know that the SMILE itself is a curse but for Killer was an even higher stake since was said by Kidd that he decided to stop laughing a lot of time ago for a personal (unknown) reason. Couple this with the total isolation from the crew and the blackmailing...
He was clearly psychologically pressured.

Overall, Hitokiri Kamazo is a far weaker version of Killer.

Last edited:
In one piece time that was more than 2 years ago.
If you start a new job today would you be considered a rookie after 2 years? All the supernovas were Rookies but they aren’t right now. They are not veterans either.
Bet they aren’t as inexperienced as they used to be.
Kaido just called them that 2 weeks ago One Piece time, so yes in the eyes of the world they are still viewed as rookies

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
1029話
モモノスケが出す焔雲が大きくなってる
ヤマトがドクロドーム地下で砲弾の山を発見し凍らせてまわる
意識が朦朧とし壁に衝突、隠し部屋を見つける

キッドはホーキンスの能力でキラーが自分の為に苦戦してる事に気付きローに耳を貸せと言う

キッド海賊団VS赤髪海賊団の回想
キラーがホーキンスの左手を狙おうとするがリンリンと戦ってるキッドの邪魔は出来ないと命を諦める
藁備手刀を構え、ホーキンスがキラーにトドメをさそうとした瞬間に口から血を流し倒れる

キッドはローに刺されてる

ホーキンスの身体から藁人形消滅

@Lance_Dragonite @ScotchInformer @Arara just exposed me if this is fake. from 5ch

@Arara this is real/legit?

1029話
モモノスケが出す焔雲が大きくなってる
意識が朦朧とし壁に衝突、隠し部屋を見つける

キッド海賊団VS赤髪海賊団の回想

キッドはローに刺されてる

ホーキンスの身体から藁人形消滅
No. It was posted yesterday
I think it's just prediction..

it definitely does.

1. he's been hunting for the shogun for god knows how long.
2. he has no idea what happened to his captain and his crew.
3. he was imprisoned, again, for god knows how long.
4. he didn't have his preferred weapons as well.

there's decent arguments to scale zoro over yamato. explain why sanji's over yamato.

and jinbe over killer is just killer disrespect honestly. hope you have better arguments outside of jinbe fought a F6 and killer fought a headliner.
First: thank you for remind calm and resolving to insults.
I‘m gonna start with Jinbe because I think it is easier.
So fistly we have to talk about Who‘s who and the manner Jinbe won over him. Who’s who is arguably the strongest F6 actually the strongest in kaidos crew after the all stars. And Jinbe trashed him. Killer is strong but definitely not on that level. Jinbe came out of the fight almost without any injuries.
Except sonic scyth what did killer do on the roof top? Nothing!

yamato and sanji it’s difficult. A lot of people put yamato above sanji because he held kaido of. Big fest definitely. But we have to understand that Yamato knows everything about kaidos fighting style and abilities. That gives him an advantage. and Jinbe held of akainu on Marine Ford but he isn’t on the same level. Sanji on the other hand will defeat queen a very powerful character with a lot of destructive power, albeit a goofy one. There is also a reason why they send the F6 after Yamato and the all Stars, cuz they believed the F6 would be enough and also to test them. So yes with the recent power up I believe that sanji is a little stronger than yamato.

Sonic Scythe does internal damage, not comparable at all to Momo’s bite you mental midget.
You cant even read what you wrote properly dude, you said killer did damage cause he made kaido scream, the scabbards even did more damage wise and thats a fact, sanji over killer by everything.

1029話
モモノスケが出す焔雲が大きくなってる
意識が朦朧とし壁に衝突、隠し部屋を見つける

キッド海賊団VS赤髪海賊団の回想

キッドはローに刺されてる

ホーキンスの身体から藁人形消滅

@Lance_Dragonite @ScotchInformer @Arara just exposed me if this is fake. from 5ch
The flame cloud produced by Momonosuke is getting bigger
Yamato discovers a pile of shells in the basement of the skull dome and freezes it around
Consciousness is stunned and collides with a wall, finding a hidden room

:lusalty:
Once again Loda wastes panels for Momoron and Yamatrash

The flame cloud produced by Momonosuke is getting bigger
Yamato discovers a pile of shells in the basement of the skull dome and freezes it around
Consciousness is stunned and collides with a wall, finding a hidden room

:lusalty:
Once again Loda wastes panels for Momoron and Yamatrash
Momoron is sadly Oda's favorite post-TS character, and his 150th place on that last popularity poll was, I think, taken as a personal affront by Oda. :catcry:

I was not trying to belittle you Don't worry, it's just that I had this discussion so many times...
I'll try to keep it short:
- We know for a fact that Killer fought Kaido not much time before the battle in Ringo against Zoro, he was also shown covered in bendages and was not armed with his personal weapons. He was clearly physically nerfed.

- He ate a SMILE to protect Kidd, now we know that the SMILE itself is a curse but for Killer was an even higher stake since was said by Kidd that he decided to stop laughing a lot of time ago for a personal (unknown) reason. Couple this with the total isolation from the crew and the blackmailing...
He was clearly psychologically pressured.

Overall, Hitokiri Kamazo is a far weaker version of Killer.
Thanks, this is far better. Cuz it is true that he psychotic state is very important when fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.