Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no. you had oda spell it out for you that these 5 are the strongest among the rookies.
Killer isn’t stronger than Sanji. The hole reason why Zoro and Sanji are fighting king and queen is because nobody else can. Luffy is busy fighting kaido, Kidd and Law are busy being trashed by big mom. And everybody else would get trashed by them(excluding Marco). Killer vs queen would end the same way as X Drake vs Queen.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Killer isn’t stronger than Sanji. The hole reason why Zoro and Sanji are fighting king and queen is because nobody else can. Luffy is busy fighting kaido, Kidd and Law are busy being trashed by big mom. And everybody else would get trashed by them(excluding Marco). Killer vs queen would end the same way as X Drake vs Queen.
the whole reason why killer fought hawkins in the first place was to allow kid to go and fight big meme.

sanji and zoro fight the #2 and #3 of the opponents because their the main characters duh. and sanji essentially lost to queen before he got his powerup.

i ain't arguing that current sanji is weaker than killer, that's probably not true as well. pre powerup sanji? ofcourse he is weaker than killer.

you don't need to be a supernova to be called a rookie.

a severely nerfed killer was matching a pre enma two sword style zoro blow for blow before rengoku onigiri. it isn't hard to scale killer with pre enma zoro. and pre enma zoro was over pre powerup sanji.
Why was killer severely nerfed? He was in perfect condition except that he was missing his punisher weapon. Which to be honest is stupid weapon

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why was killer severely nerfed? He was in perfect condition except that he was missing his punisher weapon. Which to be honest is stupid weapon
yeah eating a smile, getting imprisoned, losing his crew and captain and running around hunting for the shogun is being in prime top condition.

he didn't even have his preferred weapons. weren't yall arguing that sanji was nerfed against queen because his body was going through "things"? now why change your tune when it comes to killer? where is the consistency?

the whole reason why killer fought hawkins in the first place was to allow kid to go and fight big meme.

sanji and zoro fight the #2 and #3 of the opponents because their the main characters duh. and sanji essentially lost to queen before he got his powerup.

i ain't arguing that current sanji is weaker than killer, that's probably not true as well. pre powerup sanji? ofcourse he is weaker than killer.
I always take into account the current state they are in. Why should I compare for example pre time skip Sanji with Post time skip Usopp. I think it currently stands like this in termes of strength. Luffy>kidd=law=Zoro>sanji>Yamato>Jinbe>killer there might be even a change that zoro is a little stronger than Kid and Law and Sanji is on the same level as them. To be honest I think Zoro and Sanji would to better vs Big Mom than kid and Law. They simple have more fire power.

Kanjuro being revealed as the traitor was very nice. It was laid out from the get go with clues that people figured out even before the reveal. Good shit.
Kanjuro being a Kurozumi is fucking out of NOWHERE. It was made purely so we could be convinced that Kanjuro would betray Oden, even after the flashback when Kanjuro didn't show a single panel that could flash him as the traitor for the reader.
"Why the fuck does Kanjuro hates Oden? Even after the boiling scene and all...."
"Kanjuro is a Kurozumi".
"Understandable. Have a nice day.".

Oda didn't bother creating an engaging backstory for Kanjuro hating Oden. He just slapped the "kurozumi" name there so we would accept his hatred and that's it.
That part is absolutely garbage and lazy.
It was obvious that Kanjuro was a Kurozumi once it was mentioned that he was persecuted in the past, nothing about him being a Kurozumi came out of nowhere. It made more sense for him being a Kurozumi to explain his actions and hatred, if it was anything else then it wouldn't make any sense for him being a traitor other than some bs reason.

yeah eating a smile, getting imprisoned, losing his crew and captain and running around hunting for the shogun is being in prime top condition.

he didn't even have his preferred weapons. weren't yall arguing that sanji was nerfed against queen because his body was going through "things"? now why change your tune when it comes to killer? where is the consistency?
I nerver argued that sanji was nerfed. You can’t just lump me in with everybody. A smile doesn’t really weaken you. His crew was a life thanks to his sacrifice. I was talking about his physical condition. He was in perfect condition. And if sanji was feeling weird or not doesn’t matter. Cuz without the exoskeleton the fight against queen would’ve ended the same.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I always take into account the current state they are in. Why should I compare for example pre time skip Sanji with Post time skip Usopp. I think it currently stands like this in termes of strength. Luffy>kidd=law=Zoro>sanji>Yamato>Jinbe>killer there might be even a change that zoro is a little stronger than Kid and Law and Sanji is on the same level as them. To be honest I think Zoro and Sanji would to better vs Big Mom than kid and Law. They simple have more fire power.
that sums it up pretty much lol. there's no point debating this anymore. have a nice day.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I nerver argued that sanji was nerfed. You can’t just lump me in with everybody. A smile doesn’t really weaken you. His crew was a life thanks to his sacrifice. I was talking about his physical condition. He was in perfect condition. And if sanji was feeling weird or not doesn’t matter. Cuz without the exoskeleton the fight against queen would’ve ended the same.
it definitely does.

1. he's been hunting for the shogun for god knows how long.
2. he has no idea what happened to his captain and his crew.
3. he was imprisoned, again, for god knows how long.
4. he didn't have his preferred weapons as well.

Luffy>kidd=law=Zoro>sanji>Yamato>Jinbe>killer there might be even a change that zoro is a little stronger than Kid and Law and Sanji is on the same level as them. To be honest I think Zoro and Sanji would to better vs Big Mom than kid and Law. They simple have more fire power.
there's decent arguments to scale zoro over yamato. explain why sanji's over yamato.

and jinbe over killer is just killer disrespect honestly. hope you have better arguments outside of jinbe fought a F6 and killer fought a headliner.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
@Arara this is real/legit?

1029話
モモノスケが出す焔雲が大きくなってる
ヤマトがドクロドーム地下で砲弾の山を発見し凍らせてまわる
意識が朦朧とし壁に衝突、隠し部屋を見つける

キッドはホーキンスの能力でキラーが自分の為に苦戦してる事に気付きローに耳を貸せと言う

キッド海賊団VS赤髪海賊団の回想
キラーがホーキンスの左手を狙おうとするがリンリンと戦ってるキッドの邪魔は出来ないと命を諦める
藁備手刀を構え、ホーキンスがキラーにトドメをさそうとした瞬間に口から血を流し倒れる

キッドはローに刺されてる

ホーキンスの身体から藁人形消滅

Damn I’ve seen that this forum is toxic and can’t really debate. But I didn’t expect this. None of the panels show that he was injured or that he was somehow weakened. He himself said to Zoro if I had my punisher the result would have been different and Zoro says it would be the same. This is on the roof top. So again explain to me why he was nerfed in a logical way please. Without trying to belittle me. I just wanna have a good conversation about my favorite manga with fellow people who have the same love for it.

I just realized that Onigashima looks like Marineford and we are fighting 2 emperors here.
Also in Udon Luffy tries to escape from prison while another emperor (Blackbeard in impel down) Big Moms rampage lets Luffy escape.
:fullmom:
Lastly Luffy has Shanks's coat too representing Shanks in the Marineford. :endthis:
How did i never noticed this before i am blown away right now. :jinbewat:

Status
Not open for further replies.