Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Honestly, I'm surprised Oda didn't make Hawkins draw one of the King cards or even all of them to signify and once again remind us that "Luffy is gonna be the pirate king, believe it!"

:seriously::goatasure:
I feel like none of the king cards suit Luffy tho, maybe King of Wands at most but they all give me the vibe of like authoritative figures or a mature and careful leader etc which isn’t like Luffy at all nor like what it means to be the Pirate King

so I’m not surprised oda just made Hawkins draw the tower card

G

Gorosei Informer

Dexter in Dexter's Laboratory wins

Dexter fans on the right^

Post automatically merged:

I feel like none of the king cards suit Luffy tho, maybe King of Wands at most but they all give me the vibe of like authoritative figures or a mature and careful leader etc which isn’t like Luffy at all nor like what it means to be the Pirate King

so I’m not surprised oda just made Hawkins draw the tower card
Yeah, I was just memeing on Oda's insistence on telling us through Luffy or other characters that Luffy is gonna be the PK haha. I didn't expect the King cards to fit him but I'm not familiar with their meanings either. Would be cool to see what characters those cards would fit though.

To be put short :
- Hawkins has a deck of cards, like in Yu-Gi-Oh
- Hawkins has to choose a card within his
- Card can be at Hawkins advantage, but they can also be at his disavantage
- Tower card was most likely the last card as he was apparently forced to choose it
- Tower card means a sudden disruptive change or sometime the fall of all system(monarchy or what else)
- That card meant to Hawkins that the Yonko will fall, so here Hawkins accepted his defeat, that's why he praised Killer

To be put short :
- Tower card was most likely the last card as he was apparently forced to choose it
- Tower card means a sudden disruptive change or sometime the fall of all system(monarchy or what else)
- That card meant to Hawkins that the Yonko will fall, so here Hawkins accepted his defeat, that's why he praised Killer
Pretty much.

People don't realize Hawkins plays by chance. It's why he sat there and fought Kizaru. He knew he wouldn't die

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Yeah, I was just memeing on Oda's insistence on telling us through Luffy or other characters that Luffy is gonna be the PK haha. I didn't expect the King cards to fit him but I'm not familiar with their meanings either. Would be cool to see what characters those cards would fit though.
Haha true, 😂
When oda runs out of ideas for something cool to make Luffy say, he just spams “I’ll be pirate king”

Regarding Hawkins though, I wonder who the 99% chance to die man is and didn't he have a trump card he mentioned before?
It's most likely Luffy. If Hawkins base his chance a someone dying it's most likely the main cast of the opposite side. Hawkins was sure to win because he knew Luffy chance of dying were great (Luffy was certainly meant to die when falling into Wano sea)

But Luffy always has the power to trick the future.

To be put short :
Yup, I'll add one more point

- Now that Hawkins realizes the Yonko will fall he'll get back up soon and draw a PU card to use on Kid to help him defeat Meme.

I still didn't really understood much.. can you edit your comment and add a little definition of it in your own words?
or you can tell me here if you don't wish to edit it there👍
The Tower (also known as The Lightning in some cases) is like the 5th or 6th highest card in the Tarot pack btw:

The card symbolizes pride and presumption, which are punished with punishment. According to this reading it would represent the Tower of Babel, knocked down by divine lightning. In the reading of the tarot this card foretells to the consultant something very strong, capable of upsetting existence, and suddenly. Like all major arcana, the card changes its meaning depending on the side of the card: straight or upside down.
The tower, however, is also a resolution, a sudden release of a situation that until recently seemed immutable. In this sense, paper can be positive, the resolution of a problem, or negative, a catastrophic event that upsets everyday life. This arcane can often bring good news, because to get out of a situation of immobility very often you need a strong disruption that shuffles all the cards on the table. In the same way, however, when the tower is an obstacle it represents a particularly big one.
The tower is the bottom of the well, the radical change that must be accepted to let the resolution arise. Finally, this card is freedom, above all inner freedom, and represents a very strong vital energy: sudden and bursting.

I still didn't really understood much.. can you edit your comment and add a little definition of it in your own words?
or you can tell me here if you don't wish to edit it there👍
I explained it here
To be put short :

Status
Not open for further replies.