Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No lol

It literally says "the old will fall", aka the Yonko

Not sure why this is so hard to get lol. Even Killer's last line is indicative of him telling Kid to take out Big Mom
You are the one who's not getting it.
You don't seem to understand how this works, yeah it is obvious the Yonkou will fall.
I am saying is the card also means tragedy, the drastic changes comes with a price literally basic Tarot knowledge.

You are the one who's not getting it.
You don't seem to understand how this works, yeah it is obvious the Yonkou will fall.
I am saying is the card also means tragedy, the drastic changes comes with a price literally basic Tarot knowledge.
Again we need stop applying real world tarot concepts to the manga lol. Nowhere in the spoiler implies a tragedy is coming. The only actually discussed is the enemy falling.

I'm with you on the idea, however we need to wait and see what else the chapter describes. We can only take what we see at face value.

Again we need stop applying real world tarot concepts to the manga lol. Nowhere in the spoiler implies a tragedy is coming. The only actually discussed is the enemy falling.

I'm with you on the idea, however we need to wait and see what else the chapter describes. We can only take what we see at face value.
Yeah the Korean leaker who is known for hiding information wrote that short summary, again I would wait for the full summary since I am pretty sure Hawkins will be giving a good explanation about the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.