Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s happening in this thread is absolutely nonsense ….are you guys doing this on purpose…like why the fuck are you shitting on sanji like that… he did amazing in this arc so far and for the black maria moment even oda showed you his middle finger by robin « it’s a thing you don’t need to understand » like she said …and now ..okey let’s say he’s running from his fight …but to find a better strategy and think with himself… do you think it’s easy to deal with the most thing you were afraid of « he’s getting a pu from his FATHER » he’s turning to a monster like his siblings…he needs to think and call it how you want but it doesn’t mean he’s giving up his fight with queen !!!
It’s fucking crazy how people ignore all the nice and amazing things sanji keep doing even more than all the crew do but just focusing on his little Mistakes ( like how you call it ..for the true one piece fans it’s imperfections and we do appreciate that…perfect is boring ) !!
I just can’t handle this anymore…people are ignoring the fact that usopp and nami did shit in this arc but focusing on how sanji « run away » AND THE FULL SUMMARY ISN’T EVEN RELEASED YET !!
I agree this is just poor nonsense. Sanji is the men in my opinion and I believe he will get actually a great moment in this arc after he defeats queen. Something like his mr Prince moment in alabasta or when he closed the gate if justice to trap the marines in the whirlpool. He will somehow manage to fend of the WG.

I agree this is just poor nonsense. Sanji is the men in my opinion and I believe he will get actually a great moment in this arc after he defeats queen. Something like his mr Prince moment in alabasta or when he closed the gate if justice to trap the marines in the whirlpool. He will somehow manage to fend of the WG.
He did great so far i’m not waiting anything from him !!!

W

Wonderful World

What’s happening in this thread is absolutely nonsense ….are you guys doing this on purpose…like why the fuck are you shitting on sanji like that… he did amazing in this arc so far and for the black maria moment even oda showed you his middle finger by robin « it’s a thing you don’t need to understand » like she said …and now ..okey let’s say he’s running from his fight …but to find a better strategy and think with himself… do you think it’s easy to deal with the most thing you were afraid of « he’s getting a pu from his FATHER » he’s turning to a monster like his siblings…he needs to think and call it how you want but it doesn’t mean he’s giving up his fight with queen !!!
It’s fucking crazy how people ignore all the nice and amazing things sanji keep doing even more than all the crew do but just focusing on his little Mistakes ( like how you call it ..for the true one piece fans it’s imperfections and we do appreciate that…perfect is boring ) !!
I just can’t handle this anymore…people are ignoring the fact that usopp and nami did shit in this arc but focusing on how sanji « run away » AND THE FULL SUMMARY ISN’T EVEN RELEASED YET !!
Don't waste your energy on it; everyone's out for their agenda here.

If it's honestly bothering you that much, you should just put everyone you don't like on your ignore list.

You won't exactly get any meaningful discussion on here, save for a few people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignore those trolls, they're bunch of clowns seeking attention so don't give it to them.

Don't even try. People just want to push their agendas and wank the character they prefer. One piece fans have fallen very low

Status
Not open for further replies.