Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao same here I joined a month ago and most people here just argue their agendas. You'll rarely see thoughtful comments on here. I'm not a fan of Sanji, I dislike his character but I do understand him, that's why you'll see me defending him. I haven't been on the Reddit's one piece forum much but they all have their own agendas they push. They'll know characters better but I think they're more casuals over there.
There a forum called the voidcenturyclub they have rules that prohibits pointless fighting and insulting. But they aren’t very active lately that’s why I joined here.

What’s happening in this thread is absolutely nonsense ….are you guys doing this on purpose…like why the fuck are you shitting on sanji like that… he did amazing in this arc so far and for the black maria moment even oda showed you his middle finger by robin « it’s a thing you don’t need to understand » like she said …and now ..okey let’s say he’s running from his fight …but to find a better strategy and think with himself… do you think it’s easy to deal with the most thing you were afraid of « he’s getting a pu from his FATHER » he’s turning to a monster like his siblings…he needs to think and call it how you want but it doesn’t mean he’s giving up his fight with queen !!!
It’s fucking crazy how people ignore all the nice and amazing things sanji keep doing even more than all the crew do but just focusing on his little Mistakes ( like how you call it ..for the true one piece fans it’s imperfections and we do appreciate that…perfect is boring ) !!
I just can’t handle this anymore…people are ignoring the fact that usopp and nami did shit in this arc but focusing on how sanji « run away » AND THE FULL SUMMARY ISN’T EVEN RELEASED YET !!

What’s happening in this thread is absolutely nonsense ….are you guys doing this on purpose…like why the fuck are you shitting on sanji like that… he did amazing in this arc so far and for the black maria moment even oda showed you his middle finger by robin « it’s a thing you don’t need to understand » like she said …and now ..okey let’s say he’s running from his fight …but to find a better strategy and think with himself… do you think it’s easy to deal with the most thing you were afraid of « he’s getting a pu from his FATHER » he’s turning to a monster like his siblings…he needs to think and call it how you want but it doesn’t mean he’s giving up his fight with queen !!!
It’s fucking crazy how people ignore all the nice and amazing things sanji keep doing even more than all the crew do but just focusing on his little Mistakes ( like how you call it ..for the true one piece fans it’s imperfections and we do appreciate that…perfect is boring ) !!
I just can’t handle this anymore…people are ignoring the fact that usopp and nami did shit in this arc but focusing on how sanji « run away » AND THE FULL SUMMARY ISN’T EVEN RELEASED YET !!
Why are you bothering. This forum was always schizo about Sanji and Zoro.

this would actually be fun to watch.

EMo emotionless killer Sanji >> Current bitch simp.

Maybe to traditional but it would be fun to watch.
Man you are so toxic, how is he a bitch? For not wanting to get everyone killed because he might turn into an emotionless freak?

I like that development too, but current kind-hearted sanji is better, but having a development kinda like the original venom plot line would be great

We’re talking about two different things. Read previous comments to know if you want to reply Lol
I’m talking about top 3 popular according to popularity poll… and giving what the fans and masses want… not about some SBS of Oda talking about pivotal members for one piece
My dude, Nami was the third highest ranking character in the worldwide popularity poll. She is top three, in popularity and importance.

B

Ballel

Welcome to the forum. You seem to be new

this place is cancer. Seriously, just try and avoid it. It’s like all the vomit of Reddit washed in here though I recognise some people from subs like Marvelstudiosspoilers (cough paper champ) but the majority are trash. Just read and scroll away fast for your mental health.

if oda would troll fans.
make zoro as part of secret world doubles agent government spy. He is literally pirate hunter as many both sides say as fact.

he get lost on purpose so he contracted wg higher order people like cp0. Zoro is responsible for revealing roblin to cp9.

Zoro hate fishmen and support humanity supreme. He is living as fake live play 8D chess game. He answer to im person.

he having act kind to prevent people from thinking he is part of world government secret spy.

if happen that oda make zoro traitor. Fan will riots harder than soccer fans and we will question who win between Zoro fans and soccer fans

Status
Not open for further replies.