Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law uses “Chambres” to teleport close to Big Mom's head and then uses “Countershock” attack to hit Big Mom with a powerful electric shock in her face. Prometheus launches himself at Law using a new attack called “Stolen Fire” (Stolen Fire - 盗まれた火 (シュトーレン フォイア)). The attack burns Law, who falls down to the ground.

Big Mom recovers, jumps, spins in the air and then swings her sword down at Kid with a new attack called “Mama-Raid” (Mama's Sudden Attack - マーマ急襲 (マーマレイド)). Kid and Law are down in front of Big Mom, but they are still trying to get up.

Big Mom: "Hmm?"

Kid: "Hah... Hah...
A headache!? No...!! What is happening to me!!
Now... that I'm finally in front of a “Yonkou”!!
What will happen if I die this way? My life as a pirate will be...!!"

Big Mom: "Mamahahahaha!! It's funny Kid!!
Are you going to die even if I do nothing!?"

Law: "...!!"

Kid: "Damn..."

:gokulaugh:

I think kidd will do something extreme like luffy did to powerup himself to injure bigmom. Because on the rooftop we saw when luffy gear4 ran out and zoro explained about that. Kidd also thought about that and he also thinks that maybe worth the risk . I think he will create his own version of limited time powerup to injure bigmom. I don't think fight will end with bigmom completely defeated. More like bigmom retreats due to some other reason.I can't wait to see how kidd will powerup like luffy with a limited amount of time.

I never thought oda will give killer multiple double spreads in a single chapter. Not even zoro get multiple double spreads in this arc.

I don't think, sounds like a stratch and the full summary doesn't impy anything like that
He'll for sure get a PU during the rest of the fight and maybe an Hawkins buff (?) but the Tower was not it. That was a prediction by Hawkins own words.
Yeah but tell me bro, when you saw an elixir coming from no where and also sanji's sudden recovering after being broken, it's not that surprising anymore x)

I'm just saying that based on this line : "Big Mom: "Wow, what's up!? You've suddenly recovered... Kid!!"
Also if the card means "new path" or "destruction of the old" it could mean "new body" or "destruction of the old body/wounds".

Chapter proves that Sanji's exoskeleton is just like his siblings. They all have the same durability..only CoA can make a difference.

This means if you out any of them in Sanji's position, they'd tank Queen's attack and the bullets the same way.

Also Sanji's face sunk in after Queen's attack. The myth about Sanji having superior exoskeleton compared to the other Vins has been busted.:cheers:
By being an actual better fighter and martial artist in base, Sanji will be obviously superior in many ways

Dude is rearranging all of his bones by himself, Younji needed an specific machine to do that

Sanji is clearly being sarcastic, because it did nothing but an itch

Kaido's henchmen literally said
"Huuuuuh?!?!"

The translation may even change the "hurt" for something else
Kaidou's subordinates: "We hit the target..."

Sanji: "That hurts!!"

stop damage controlling sanjitard
if mere bullets hurts
imagine when someone uses haki unlike that okama who can t even coat his sword :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.