Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter proves that Sanji's exoskeleton is just like his siblings. They all have the same durability..only CoA can make a difference.

This means if you out any of them in Sanji's position, they'd tank Queen's attack and the bullets the same way.

Also Sanji's face sunk in after Queen's attack. The myth about Sanji having superior exoskeleton compared to the other Vins has been busted.:cheers:

Hawkins was already defeated and he used the card
Then somehow big mom said kidd recovered and kidd said he feels light
Remember the doll was already gone when killer cut the arm
I can see why you are questioning it, but Hawkins did nothing. Maybe LATER will use the card on Kidd (which is probably The World)
But the card he drawed (The Tower) was used as a prediction, he literally yells:
"Show me the result of this battle!!"
After that, he goes down.

this line "A text box explains us that the meaning of the card “Tower” is "the destruction of the old". But it also has another hidden meaning, which is "a new path". Then we can see that Kid rise up again in front of Big Mom. "

It has an another meaning "new path" which could be a full heal. It says also kidd is recovered.
Im pretty sure that’s symbolic

A headache!? No...!! What is happening to me!!
Now... that I'm finally in front of a “Yonkou”!!
What will happen if I die this way? My life as a pirate will be...!!"

So, who cut off his arm if it wasn't shanks? :quest:
Actually this make sense, Kid never said that Shanks cut off his hand, he said that he lose it against the red hair pirates!

Pretty sure it was either BenBeckman or LuckyRoo.

Chapter proves that Sanji's exoskeleton is just like his siblings. They all have the same durability..only CoA can make a difference.

This means if you out any of them in Sanji's position, they'd tank Queen's attack and the bullets the same way.

Also Sanji's face sunk in after Queen's attack. The myth about Sanji having superior exoskeleton compared to the other Vins has been busted.:cheers:
Supernovas cant hurt lanji
But mere bullets can right:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.