Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even picture how much better of a treatment Jack would get if he actually fought an extreme diff with Jinbei, seriously this shit would be dope.

Too late :josad::josad::josad:
Honestly Oda should have given WsW to someone else, Brook alone may be not have been enough but Oda could always have found a way to give him some help/assistance. Jack vs Jinbe could have been a great, both bulky and tanky type character punching the shitta outta each other.:steef:

Chapter proves that Sanji's exoskeleton is just like his siblings. They all have the same durability..only CoA can make a difference.

This means if you out any of them in Sanji's position, they'd tank Queen's attack and the bullets the same way.

Also Sanji's face sunk in after Queen's attack. The myth about Sanji having superior exoskeleton compared to the other Vins has been busted.:cheers:
Been saying this. But apparently people thought he had better durability and healing when the vinsmoke as only been able to heal flesh wounds not bone. Which means exactly what I stated in comparison to yonji snapping back his own face bones in place is what sanji did with his bones etc. They were dislocated and he snapped them back into place

Maybe but i feel like kidd recovering is kinda actually normal when luffy, zoro and sanji all got healed. kidd got stabbed and law is not in shape. both were close to be defeated so suddenly kidd waking up with those wounds and defeating big mom is ...
I don't think, sounds like a stratch and the full summary doesn't impy anything like that
He'll for sure get a PU during the rest of the fight and maybe an Hawkins buff (?) but the Tower was not it. That was a prediction by Hawkins own words.
He feels lighter cause he's no more under the effect of Hawkins hax.

Honestly i was kinda disappointed at first when I realised that Oda was going for the Germa power up for Sanji but the more it goes the more it grows on me. :finally:
Seems like Oda really put a lot of thought in the writing of the evolution of Sanji
Been saying this though. Sanji is going down the route of genetica while luffy and zoro are going down the path of huge haki powerups

Been saying this. But apparently people thought he had better durability and healing when the vinsmoke as only been able to heal flesh wounds not bone. Which means exactly what I stated in comparison to yonji snapping back his own face bones in place is what sanji did with his bones etc. They were dislocated and he snapped them back into place
Right now they can't hype Sanji without hyping the Vinsmokes

Status
Not open for further replies.